Chapter 55

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Chaeng, you're trending." I raised a brow at lisa. We have no schedule and we're just waiting to be called for our come back.

"ChanRosé~" my eyes widened and quickly jumped to the couch next to her and stole her phone.

"Hey! You have your own phone." I ignored her and ready some of the tweets.

"Looks like you won't have much problems with the fans when your relationship gets out. It seems like they're even willing to sponsor for your wedding." Jisoo unnie giggled

"What? How? Why?" My brows creased as I try to find the source of why our ship is suddenly trending.

"They released the pilot episode for that variety we didn'tget to finish filming. You know, where you lost your ity." They laughed when I threw them a cushion pillow.

"Anyway, they settled for what they were able to film at the creepy school and decided to just go with it. It surprisingly got a good rating and few ships or whatever you calk it were established during the show." Still doesn't make any sense.

"Yeol and I weren't in good terms during the show though." Lisa rolled her eyes

"Yeah, but you know teens and the more you hate the more you love theory. Plus you really do have chemistry with chanyeol oppa." Well I should be happy.

"Jongyeon and jimin wasn't able to get away with it either. Opposite to you, I can practically hear Jongyeon's string of curses over here." Jennie unnie chuckled and called nayeon unnie.

"Yep. Knew it." Jennie unnie put the phone on loud speaker and we can hear jongyeon's rap.

"She's so pissed off." Nayeon laughed

"We can hear that." We giggled

"How's chaeng?" We hear jihyo ask

"I'm fine!" I answered

"Oh she's over the moon." We ended the call soon after cause we received another call.

"Hello? Teddy oppa?" We all wiated for jisoo unnie to finish the call and looked at her expectantly.

"We're having a comeback!" We squealed and cheered.

"Back to back come back. Awesome!" Lisa grinned.

"Let's get ready then! Let's go!" We hurriedly wen to our rooms and got changed

"Hello?" I answered the call without looking who was calling

"Have you seen pur names trending?" I smiled and put the phone on speaker so I can still get ready.

"Damn right I did. You should recommend them some f

Please log in to read the full chapter