Chapter 2

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What in the world.. you did not sleep?!" I cringed hearing jisoo unnie's yell. I pouted.

"Beelzebub is just so good, I can't help and read the next chapter... and the next... and next..." it is indeed funny. But I didn't really read the manga. I just watched the anime for a shortcut. I had to finish it so I can answer jisoo unnie if she asks but of course I'm not telling her I'm done so she won't disturb me when I read my fanfics.

"Aigoo. That's why I told you time management is important. I'll let you off this once but sleep is important especially in our line of work. We barely get to sleep full eight hours, four is already a blessing." She scolded and I nodded in understanding. I can sleep in the car anyway. She received a text and I glanced on her phone. I smiled secretly seeing it's jinyoung. #TeamJinyoung ftw!

"Why are you pumping your fist in the air? Did you win or something?" I turned to see jennie unnie looking at me questioningly.

"I'm stretching." I faked a stretch and exercised a but then laughed when I was out of their sight.

"Lili~" I called out to lisa when I saw her eating cereal

"Since when do you call me that?" She raised a brow

"What? Only jisoo unnie can call you that?" I pouted.

"Nooo, it's just weird you suddenly call me that." She shrugged and continued eating

"Ok fine! Lisa then."

"Sooo what do you think of jungkook?" She choked on her cereal.

"Omo! You ok?" She coughed and I rushed to pat her back.

"What's with the question?" She glared

"What's with the reaction?" I fired back and she pouted.

"I just wanted the bunny plushyy! Cause it's a bunny and it's pink!" She whined.

"They confiscated it, they did everything to remove my photos buying it. So what if I bought it? I like it and it's also an act of supporting our sunbaes right? What's so wrong about it." I blinked when she kept on ranting why they confiscated "kookie". I slowly backed away and went to my room and changed.

"Did you get a textmate we don't know about?" I distractingly looked at my members whose eyes are on me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You've been glued to your phone since we left."

"I've always been glued to my phone." I said in defense

"You're laughin

Please log in to read the full chapter