Chapter 30

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hit you with that ddu-ddu ddu-ddu ddu!"

"And that's a wrap ladies!" We clapped our hands and cheered, taking off our headphones.

"Blinks will love this!" Jisoo unnie squealed and we thanked teddy oppa.

"Can't wait to show them the MV!" I clapped my hands

"Of course, there's goddessé there." I chuckled at lisa's remark. I want to see his reaction when it gets out. With that thought, I quickly sent him a text.

Make me a reaction video once our MV is out? :)

Not even a minute passed and I received a reply that made me squeal. The girls looked at me and I just grinned at them.

If you make one once ours is out too. ;)

"What is it?" Lisa sat next to me and snatched my phone.

"Hey!" Damn her long hands.

"Omo!" She gasped

"What is it?" Jisoo unnie snatched my phone from lisa and I've already given up in trying to take it.

"You guys are ting?" She cocked a brow and my eyes widened

"What? No!" I don't remember doing such things. They laughed at defensiveness.

"Psh. Give me back my phone!" I took it away from her and cradled it to my heart. Not letting any one of them snatch it from me.

"What kind of name is HyuPa by the way?" I put yeol's name as HyuPa just in case of emergencies.

"Our kids made it." I shrugged and replied to yeol.

I thought I won't be seeing you for a while. Thank goodness you have a back at the same time. I typed in a hurry that I didn't notice the typo.

Chipmunk, I'll make sure to back once I made you :p

I gasped at his reply and reread what I sent him. My blood rushed up to my cheeks. Damn him and his mind!

That was a typo you ert!

"Omo!" Jennie unnie snatched my phone before I can even hit send.

"What are you blushing about?" Lisa blocked me as jennie read the text. They squealed.

"Oooohh rosé pasta is tinggg~" now I don't think my blush will ever leave my face

"No we're not! Y-yah, jisoo unnie what are you doing?" My eyes widened in horror as I watched jisoo unnie take my phone from jennie and she's typing while laughing!!

"Yaaaah!" They laughed and we ran around the studio event hough there's not much space.

"Catch!" She tossed my phone and I successfully caught it.

"Why am I afraid to look at what

Please log in to read the full chapter