Chapter 20

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I tried my best to swim up, doing everything I know but I just can't keep afloat. No one was there. I'm gonna die. I stopped trying and just let the water drown me. I can't hold my breath much longer.

"Please help." I whispered. I hear a splash and through my blurry vision, I saw someone swimming towards me. He hoisted me up by the waist and pressed his lips against mine. My vision started to clear and I felt air blown into my mouth. He kept blowing while swimming us back to the surface.

I smiled and wrapped an arm around his neck, kissing him with all I've got. When he noticed what I was doing, he stopped swimming and kissed back. His tongue meeting mine.

Since I can no longer breathe, although I wished for it to be longer, we have no gills. I separated us and pointed up. He pushed me up to get a boost and I took a lung full of air and he quickly followed.

"You know, the kiss could've waited 'til we're up here." He panted, pulling me close, holding me by the waist.

"I was scared someone's just gonna pop up any time soon." He laughed and I laughed with him

"How'd you find me?" I hold on to his neck, admiring the droplets of water running down his face from his wet brushed up hair. The moon's light shining in on him did not help his perfectly sculpted face. His hold tightened on me and his face turned serious.

"Do you know how scared I was seeing your shoes at the dock?! I came closer and saw the edge was wet so I dove in, knowing you can't swim on lake water." He rest his forehead against mine

"You scared me." I snorted

"Did you just snort?" He squinted his eyes on me.

"What? I was scared of losing myself too." I giggled.

"Seriously! Don't do that again." I bit my lips from smiling so much. It's crazy when I almost just died.

"It was an accident. I was standing up to go back when I slipped." I pouted

"Then don't go near here without me, or anyone with you that knows how to swim." I nodded.

"What have you done to me park chaeyoung?" He caressed my face and looked intensely at me. I snickered.

"Woman, what's with your reactions?" He looked up to the sky like he's so done with me.

"Nothing, it's just funny how I thought of that earlier." He smiled

"I guess you read the fanfiction." He smi

Please log in to read the full chapter