Chapter 27

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What?" Jisoo unnie shrugged, smiling innocently while I glared at her. She diverted the attention to me successfully.

"You are not going anywhere unless you tell us." I rolled my eyes

"Do you really have to tie me up a chair?" I huffed. Jennie and lisa pinned me down to a chair and actually tied me to it with a rope. Where they got it, I have no idea.

"Of course. Now, the juice." They both sat down, popcorn in hand and a soda.

"What? We're supposed to catch up on lucifer but this is more exciting." I sighed for the nth time.

"I'm not getting out of this, am I?" They grinned

"Nope!" They both said at the same time. Popping the p.

"But first thing's first. Who from exo? It's not kai, sehun, nor suho." Jennie listed down all the names

"Can't be dyo. He's shorter than her, she doesn't like boys shorter than her." Lisa mumbled and they crashed some names on the list.

"So it's either chen or chanyeol.." jennie gasped, realizing something.

"It's chanyeol! They have legit interactions! With the collaboration and all." I giggled. Remembering my boyfriend.

"Yaaaah! How was his lips?" I blinked

"Was it hot?" What's hot?

"How about his tongue?" What a out it?

"His fingers? Did he touch you down there?" Oh my goodness!

"Did you touch him down there?" I gasped

"Did you go all the way?"

"Did he pop your cherry?

"Did it hurt?"

"Did you cry?"

"From pleasure or pain?"

"Oh my god! Will you both stop!!" I yelled, panting. I'm getting redder and redder with the questions they're. I hear jisoo unnie laughing her out. She is enjoying this. She's a sadist I tell you!

"We didn't have ok! I'm still a ! Or ateast half a ?" Jisoo unnie chuckled

"There's no such thing as half a ." I glared at her and she stuck her tongue out to me.

"Did he penetrate you in any way?" Jennie raised a brow. I blushed at the thought of penetration.

"Ooh, chaeng is having dirty thoughts." Lisa wiggled her eyebrows and laughed when I attempted to kick her.

"No he did not! There was no touching!" Then I remembered how his palm felt on my and how his tongue...

"Well maybe there is... but nothing below the belt." I mumbled. They both shrieked and clung to me

"Tell us more!" I glared at them 

"Can you let me out of this thing?" They both shook their heads.

"I won't tell!" I snobbed them but the

Please log in to read the full chapter