Chapter 17

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why are you sweating?" I was startled when he came in.

"Eomma!" I yelled and accidentally threw my phone up in the air. I ran to it but fell short. I watched in horror as it falls to the ground in slow motion.

"Andwaaeeeee!" I dramatically yelled but the emotions are real! A hand caught it at the last minute and I felt relieved.

Chanyeol groaned, clutching my phone safely as rolled on my floor.

"You better pay for that." I gasped and my throat went dry.

"I will not kiss you! Or let you kiss me, over my dead gorgeous, beautiful and y body!" I sat up on my bed and grabbed my pillow as shield. He looked at me like I've grown two heads.

"What are you on woman? Did you forget to drink your medicine again?" I glared at his questions. He sat up groaning and massaging his elbow.

"Yah don't look!" I sprinted off faster than the flash and reached out to my phone in his grasp but with fast reflex, I still failed.

"Are you watching you shouldn't be watching?" He squinted his eyes on me and my eyes widened

"What? No! And how could I when there's no connection here?" I tried to grab it but he avoided my hands. My back is hurting from crouching down since he's still sitting on my floor.

"So you watch it when there is?" He raised a brow

"Well duh." What's there to deny?

"What? You guys think you're the only ones who have hormones." I gave uo and sat down to the floor and held his arm while the other reached for my phone.

"Touché" He smirked.

"Give it back!" I glared

"How many times have ever glared at me?" My brows connected.

"About the nth time everyday. I swear there's not a day I'm not glaring at you and we're here for a week already." He nodded

"And how many time did your glare work?" I stilled.

"Exactly." I scrunched up my nose and punched his abdomen, making him groan and automatically put his arm down.

"My glares doesn't work but my fist always does." I smirked, closing my phone but he snatched it back.

"No fair! I already had it on my hands!" I whined and he laughed

"I didn't know there were rules." I puffed out air and readied myself to wrestle him again.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I panted.

"Why yes of course, I'm a guy afterall." We just stared at each other panting. His straightforward a

Please log in to read the full chapter