Chapter 6

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Eat it." I shook my head.

"Eaaat it!" I closed my eyes shut and shook my head no

"I am your master. You should obey me." He put it near my mouth and looked away from it.

"Never!" He grabbed my mouth and squished my cheeks with one hand. My eyes widened when he scooped a large portion of the fruit I hate and it put it near my mouth. I squirmed

"Nooo!" I felt the avocado on my lips

"Andwaaaaaaeeeee!" I screamed, jolting up from my dream.

"Did you just slap me?" Jennie unnie looked shock, holding her cheek. Oops.

"Sorry. I had a nightmare." She pouted.

"Remind me not to sleep next to you again?" She grumbled and stretched.

"Don't forget your blower!" She picked up the hair blower with a yawn. I heaved a sigh and rubbed my eyes. It was just a dream. A dream...

I laid back down, hoping to get more sleep when my phone rang. I felt the bed and searched my phone using my hand while my eyes are still close. I turned clockwise in bed before I got to it and answered it, thinking it's our manager unnie.

"Hello?" I moaned.

"Good morning chipmunk." My eyes snapped open and I looked at my phone. I cussed silently seeing the unregistered number.

"Tell me this is the first time you're calling me." I groaned

"You're making lovely noises in the morning." I glared at the ceiling

"You !" His voice is husky and deeper than usual

"To answer your question, no. We talked last night. I can play the recording if you want." I ended the call without saying anything. I forced myself to go back to sleep.

My phone kept ringing but I ignored it. He'll eventually get tired. But he didn't.

"What you ?!" I hear a clearing of throat.

"Park chaeyoung?" My mouth dropped and I jolted up, looking at my phone in horror.

"S-sajangnim..." I'm gonna dieeee! I'm gonna be kicked out from yg! I'm gonna be banned in Korea!!

"Come to my office." I can hear my heart breaking to pieces. But I just started my career!

"J-just m-me?" I stuttered. Feeling my eyes sting

"Yes." He ended the call. I stared at my phone, numb. Another call came and it's the jerk!

"It's your fault! You giant erted jerk!" I yelled then sobbed.

"Stop calling me! So wh

Please log in to read the full chapter