Chapter 62

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

We flew to Australia the next day with Yeol's family. Yes, I got formally introduced to them as we board the plane. Suho let us use his private plane and I was more than nervous meeting his family as he is with mine.

"Aigoo. Chaeyoung dear. You don't have to be so stiff." His mom grabbed my hand and patted it reassuringly.

"I.. I just want to say–"

"Don't you dare say sorry. We've been bugging yeol here to have a grandchild from him already. It's basically because of us." They chuckled and yeol wrapped an arm around my shoulder, rubbing my arm.

"I was one of those who pestered him with is too. I just want my eldest to have a playmate already." Yeol chuckled at his sister. I smiled and somehow felt relieved. But as the plane descended, I feel very anxious.

Yeol kept whispering sweet-nothings to my ear along the way. We stood hand in hand in the house I grew up and my parents were surprised to see us. My sister alice, was the one who opened the gate for us and ushered us in.

"What's this all about?" I paled when my dad asked. They greeted yeol and his family warmly but I knew they won't be as accepting about the news. Yeol kneeled down and I followed suit. My parents looked shocked and sat down with their weakened knees.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you dad, mom. I'm pregnant." Tears have already pooled my eyes as I bent down but careful not to pin my belly.

"Park Chaeyoung." My father's stern voice echoed and I flinched.

"I will take responsibility sir. I know we're doing it backwards. This isn't how I planned it would be. But I would like to marry chaeyoung as soon as possible before she gives birth or before her stomach shows. I don't want the people to say I only married her because she got pregnant if it all goes out. Either way, I've already planned to marry your daughter before I knew she's pregnant. In fact, I already bought her a house." My head snapped up to yeol in surprise. I didn't know that.

"We're here to formally ask your daughter's hand in marriage and we hope to unite our families." My mom cried but hugged me while my dad walked out.

"Dad." Alice held Yeol's shoulder when he tried to follow me and smiled at him.

"Dad?" I knocked and pushed his door open.

"I understand if you're disappointed in me right now but I.. I want you to walk me down the isle." I wiped the tear that slipped my eyes

"

Please log in to read the full chapter