Chapter 38

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Care to explain park chaeyoung?" I mentally groaned and turned to chanyeol who dusted off the dust on his clothes.

"It's very dusty there, isn't it?" I helped him dust off his shirt when he held my hands.

"Look at me." I looked up and meet his serious stare which I wasn't accustomed to.

"We're were close, but not that much anymore." I removed my hands and sat down on my bed and he followed suit.

"I'm listening." I pushed a hair behind my ear and grabbed pillow to put it on my lap so I have something to fiddle with.

"He's not technically my ex. There was never an us." I silently added. It looked like we were, but there was no label.

"But I'm guessing it's not because you're not in love with each other..." I exhaled.

"It was before ok. And as you can see, our feelings isn't enough to fight for what we had, or what we were supposed to have." I can't look at him. It's embarrassing.

"Tell me more." My head snapped up to him.

"What made you give up?" I in a breath. I have never shared with anyone what happened between Junhoe and me.

"My dreams. His dreams. Company rules." I answered honestly.

"If you were in different companies, would you have risked it?" I frowned.

"I don't know. I never really thought about it." I looked down but he held my chin and let me look at him.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" They say first love never dies. True. But it can be overcome by a love greater than it. And I believe that's what I have with yeol.

"I like him.. as a friend." Junhoe will always have a place in heart, but not romantically. He sighed and let go of me.

"Don't overthink about it yeol. We never happened." I tried to assure him but he looked at me and it hurt to see doubt in his eyes.

"You know about things that never happened? It's the thought of what could have beens, never leaving your mind, especially if you really wanted it."

"But I haven't thought about it. Not even once. Because it's not a one-sided decision. We both made a mutual agreement, and that is to stay as friends." I'm getting frustrated.

"I see the way he looks at you. He still feels something for you. At camp, when you were not lookin

Please log in to read the full chapter