Chapter 39

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Byeeee~" lisa shut the door as iKON left and sighed.

"No one is in your room." Jisoo unnie came out from my room and sat next to me.

"What happened? You're pissed." I cocked a brow to them

"We're already yelling at each other and you can't hear us? But when I moan you hear?" Lisa giggled

"Can't blame us, iKON was here. Do you know how loud they are? I can't believe you didn't hear that." I sighed.

"Oooh, first fight." Jennie unnie clapped and I glared at her.

"We always fight." I remember back when we were still not together.

"Yeah, but this one's serious. I never saw you snap at june. Poor guy." I felt guilty the way I acted to june.

"I couldn't help it, he was the reason of our fight."  But he didn't do anything though, it's that giant's stupid mindset!

"Yah! What are you doing to kuma!" Jennie unnie grabbed kuma away from me. Oops, I thought it was a pillow, I may or may have not squeezed the life out of him.

"Baby, are you ok?" Jennie unnie talked to kuma like a baby who just stared at her.

"You can't blame him chaeng. If he learned how much you cried for june, he would have been more jealous." She chuckled.

"Cried. Past tense. Period. Over. Done. The end of an era. Of an arc. What else?"

"Don't lash it out on me." She pouted and bent over to get dalgom

"That's what I told him! But he's thinking that I'm only with him because he reminds me of june." I yelled.

"Do you?" I glared at lisa.

"Ok! They are both tall, deep voices, and have nice physique! But that's about it. June may have this bad boy image but he's very sensitive, he's sweet and..."

"And childish. Extremely childish." Lisa added. I nodded.

"While yeol may have this dorky look, innocent even, but I tell you he is far from tha–"

Jisoo unnie snorted "we can tell from your moans."

"Anyway, you get what I'm saying." They nodded.

"You know, there's no point of you telling us this." Jennie unnie let go of kuma and got kai to give equal attention.

"You think I didn't point that out to him? Besides, you'll still ask me eitherway." They're nosey af.

"Touché." They shrugged.

"What are you gonna do now?" I crossed my arms and leaned back.

"I'm not gonna say sorry! He shoud talk to himself s

Please log in to read the full chapter