Chapter 13

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What is it? You've been staring at me and opening your mouth then closing it again." I contemplated if I shoukd ask

"Oh, nothing. Nevermind." I shugged it off as we walked towards our cabin when he stopped walking and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to him, with me being a clutz that I am, stumbled on his chest.

"I won't let you go if you won't tell me." He said straight to my eyes while his arms firmly holding my hips. This is a sweet scenario... I quickly looked over his shoulder, the other side, on my left, to my right. I looked around frantically, looking out for someone.

"What are you doing?" His brows creased in confusion.

"Seungyoon oppa usually pops up during this time." He chuckled and held my chin, making me face him

"Seungyoon won't pop up here anytime soon, he's running the day care."

"There's a day care?" I tilted my head

"With those treasure 13 boys, it seemed like it." I laughed.

"But why do you call seungyoon oppa? He's three years older than you and I'm two years older than him. Making me five years older than you." He scolded

"All the more why you're yoda!" I laughed

"What does that supposed to mean?!" He pulled me even closer, glaring at me

"You really want me to say it?" I snickered.

"I dare you." he squinted his eyes on me

"Cause you're old." I laughed and pushed him. Sprinting for my life.

"Yah! I'll show you who's old!" I squealed when he chased after me.

"Ooh, are you playing tag? Let's play too!" Jeongwoo jumped excitedly to s.

I can see my cabin and I smiled with glee. I looked back and see he's gaining in on me making me laugh and squeal with the adrenaline coursing through me.

I screamed when he managed to brush up on my shirt, almost catching me. I quickly got in my cabin and slammed the door shut, hearing him yell in pain. I paled. Uh-oh. The image of his fingers trapped on my door made me cringe that I immediately opened it only to find his grinning at me.

I squealed and was going to run back in reflex but he caught my waist.

"Gotcha!" I laughed and slapped his chest to make him stop tickling me. I pinched his sides cause I didn't have the strength to fight off his hands.

"Aigoooo. You really can't supress the feeling of love. It's a sight to see." Chanyeol and I froze and panted from the game

"Oppa." I called, with clenched jaw. Chanyeol laughed and I glared at him

"I know.. I know. But both of you also have duties to fulfill here so I'm just reminding you

Please log in to read the full chapter