Chapter 35

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie's eyes widened and she covered , seemingly shocked.

"Heol." She gasped, unbelieving what she's seeing.

"What is it?" We rushed over to her. Our phones are yet to be returned and we currently only have one laptop to share which she was using.

"Omo!" My jaw dropped at the views we're receiving for our new mv that was just released publicly like an hour ago.

"Is this for real?" We're lost for words.

"Amazing. This is totally unbelievable. Look at how it's increasing!" Lisa squealed and we can't help but cheer as well.

"Ugh! I just want my phone back!" I groaned and they all agreed. I wanna know what my family thinks about our song? My boyfriend.. my eyes widened and I looked at the time.

"Yah!" I snatched the laptop from jennie unnie's lap amd quickly typed in exo.

"What are yo– omygod I can't believe I forgot they'll be dropping their single at the same time!" Jisoo unnie face-palmed herself. We all gathered and anticipated exo's new MV. Tempo huh?

"Hot daamnn! There goes my y beast!" Jennie unnie screeched and shooked lisa's shoulders since she was closest to her.

"Aaaahh get those lines sehun!" At this time lisa is also holding on to jennie unnie as they sake each others bodies. And jumping around but made sure to keep their eyes peeled on the mv.

"And that is my man. Yes, I tapped that." Jisoo unnie nodded proudly and then it was my time to scream.

"Oh my gaaaaash.. I have a boyfriend! And that's my boyfriend right there! He's soooo hooot!" My hearts bursts from giddiness.

"We won't mess up your tempo! You can go fast on me anytime!" Jisoo unnie and her wildness

"Oh, you can take all of my heart, body and soul!" Jennie unnie fanned herself.

"Kyaaaaahhh!" I can't help but put the laptop down and jumped around as my boy rap his part.

"I definitely know how that tongue can go faster!" Forgetting I'm not alone and not watching the mv on my phone in my room. I stopped when I felt eyes on me. Oh .

"Na-uh!" Lisa and I raced to my room but she got there first and blocked the door. Damn her long legs.

"Jisoo? Can a tongue go fast french kissing?" I turned to a smirking jennie unnie.

"I don't think so. Tell us, rosé, where did his tongue go fast?" I peeked at the laptop but jenni

Please log in to read the full chapter