Chapter 44

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yah unnie, why did you announce it like that?" She rolled her eyes and ate her chicken

"What? Yes we're friends and all but they might fall for my man. He has irresistible charms you know? I'm just guarding what's mine." She shrugged.

"But still, you need to be careful, you never know where the cameras are." She smirked.

"Don't  I?" Heol.

"You know?" She nodded

"Dahyun knows more though. I have yet to spot the rest." My brows furrowed

"We made a bet on who can find the cameras most." Of course they did.

"And if you win?" I wait for her to finish chewing her food

"We didn't really talk about the the prize. It doesn't really matter, what matters is, who among us have more keen eyes." I sighed and ate my food in silence. I mistakenly looked at the other side as the same time as he did. We both glared at each other and looked away.

"Still haven't made peace with him yet?" I pouted and shook my head.

"You both are making simple things complicated." She shook her disappointingly.

"But I didn't know who the girl was." I mumbled

"Then ask him. Simple right?" Easy for her to say.

"It's not that easy." She nodded

"True. But prolonging it won't make it easier either." I hate it when she has a point.

"Maybe later? If he won't piss me off that is" She rolled her eyes. What can I say? I'm stubborn.

"We start filming later. You don't really have much time, unless you want to do it on-cam." That's preposterous!

"And what? Announce to the world our relationship?" She snorted.

"You tell me. Is there still a relationship?" My brows furrowed.

"Of course there is! We didn't break up." My voice faltered. I looked at chanyeol who was busy, stacking up paper plates.

"You don't seem so sure." I sighed

"What do I do?" I was about to groan when she groaned louder than me, pulling her hair

"That's. Why. You. Need. To. Talk. To. Him." I pouted once more

"Why are you getting angry?" She calmed herself down and glared at me.

"I have low tolerance for stupidity." Tch. She doesn't have to say it like that.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she stood up and walked away after throwing her trash.

"To refresh my intelligence. It lowered down from talking in circles." I hear lisa giggle and I turned to her

"She hates it when people makes things complicated for a simple solution." Jennie unnie explained jisoo unnie's behavior.

"I know that." I scratched my head. when I asked what I needed to do, it was a rhetorical question, I didn't know she'd snap at m

Please log in to read the full chapter