Chapter 28

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh rosé-ssi, annyeonghaseyo." He smirked and bowed to me

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." I greeted and bowed back, grinning.

"Why are they fooling themselves?" I straightened up immediately and glared to seungyoon oppa. Why is he even here?

"For your information, everyone around here knows you're a thing." Let me rephrase that, why are they even here? And no, it's not true that everyone here knows. Only a few. Only both of them and their big mouths.

"Yah! I'm still your senior!" Seunghoon oppa hid behind seungyoon oppa when I attempted to punch him.

He childishly stuck his tongue out to me and and I stuck my tongue out back at him when I heard a chuckle.

"It's cute how they're close with each other." Jihyo gushed.

"Right? So cute." Chanyeol winked at me, making me blush.

"Alright! Places everyone!!" Our instructor yelled and clapped his hands and we went to our respected seats. I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling every time he brush his hands on mine, on my legs, on my arms, on my hips.

Once break, everyone dispersed to get their snacks or drinks while me? I have my own snack right here.

A moan escaped my lips as his tongue made its entrance on my mouth.

"I missed you." He whispered in between kisses

"I missed you more." I panted, as his kisses trailed down to my neck

"Don't make a hickey!" I scolded when I felt him on to my skin. He laughed against my skin, making me shiver as I slipped my hands underneath his shirt, feeling his rock hard abs.

"My chipmunk's gone feisty today." He chuckled, grabbing my nape, his mouth back on mine within a second. I hear a sound and we immediately fixed ourselves.

"Aniyo, it was G, C then E and F." I hold on to his fingers, correcting them.

"Ahh. Got it. Thank you rosé-ssi." A knowing smile made a way to his lips. I wanted to burst out laughing but held it in.

"You two done with the break?" Jihyo smiled and sat beside me.

"Mhm. It was..  delicious." I tried my best not to blush so I stood up

"I'm actually getting thirsty, I'm gonna go get water." I excused myself.

I got water from the vending machine. I was not lying about being thirsty. I ju

Please log in to read the full chapter