Chapter 46

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A loud bugle sound woke us up from our slumbers. I groaned and covered my ears with my pillow. Refusing to open my eyes. "Wake up! Wake up! Get up and be out here within five minutes!!"

"I want my sleeeepp!! It's too early!" Jennie unnie grumbled beside me.

"No breakfast for anyone who's not out here within the time frame!" We heard the boys run out as they pass out room. The girls? The girls all went back to bed. We didn't really care for breakfast since most of us are used to eating brunch.

I can already see the editing team putting exclamation marks. They put cameras on the rooms last night but it's noticeable to let the girls know not to change our clothes there. I was about to drift off when the door slammed open and the bugle sounded again, this time louder. Making us all grumble and groan in frustration.

"You can eat our share!" I hear nayeon yell and we all echoed.

"Aigoo. Unbelievable." We hear doni say

"Alright! Whoever comes out within five minutes will have extra sleep for tomor–" not even a minute and the girls room was cleared out, not minding our unattractive faces, bad bed hairs, and crumpled pajamas.

"Are you guys sure you want the guys to see you like that?" We all froze but then continued out.

"Who cares. All I want is sleep." We all nodded to yuqi's rant and the mcs laughed. Chorused groans can be hear as we stepped outside. The blinding sun hurts our eyes.

"I hate this!" Joy exclaimed. My eyes squinted at the brightness and I covered it using my hand.

"School was a long time ago. I forgot how I woke up so early for that." Even jisoo unnie didn't like it.

"They better have chicken for me or I'm gonna sue." Lisa giggled. She's the only who has no problems waking up early.

"Not even kai can wake my being up. Unless.." jennie unnie suddenly sobered up and jisoo unnie chuckled.

"True. Unless it's something to do with having excercise in bed." Jisoo unnie muttered.

"Thank goodness we have no mics!" The things they talk about.

"I know right? That's why I always drag our maknae away from irene and seulgi." I turned to yeri and we fist bumped. We lined up and did the morning excercise. By the time it ended, we're already wi

Please log in to read the full chapter