Chapter 50

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thankfully, the door is already open but I blushed at the thought that maybe our kids heard us but I shook the thought away since the table is on the other side, far from the door.

"Omo! What happened?!" I hid my face behind yeol's back to hide my blush when the others turned to us. They were huddled over to a camp fire.

"She... tripped, spraining her ankle so I had to carry her. Is it ok if she rests for now?"

"Nooma! Hyupa! Where have you been?" My head snapped up hearing Yedam's voice.

"You!!" I pointed at him.

"What? We didn't even get to trap you." He pouted and my brows furrowed.

"You too!" Junkyu frowned when yeol motioned to him

"You didn't even follow me! Our mission failed." Junkyu whined.

"What do you mean I didn't? I followed you in the library." Junkyu's eyes widened and the staff heard going over to us now everyone is huddled around us.

"You can put me down yeol." He shook his head and gripped my legs tighter.

"It's alright."

"Wait, you guys went up the third floor's library?" One of the camera man squeaked.

"Can you explain how you both arrived there?" Now I'm confused.

"The kids played a prank on us by trapping us in the library together."

"But we didn't intend to go the library library. It was locked in the first place." Junkyu grumbled.

"No. It was open. I heard Yedam's scream came from there."

"I didn't scream. I only left to check if the guys had already set up the room but when I got back to you you were gone. We got scared since hyupa, I mean chanyeol sunbae also left junkyu. We thought you already caught us on a prank and left to scare us." Yeol and I looked at each other wide-eyed.

"Wh-what? But the library was open you locked us in. You even moved some chairs and tables... and even had a white b-bloodied lady come to s-scare us." I feel the hairs of my body stand up as I stuttered. Junkyu and the rest of the kids all paled.

"Yeah. The lights even flickered too." Yeol explained and the crew quickly gathered their things, calling our managers to pick us up.

"Rosé-ssi, can you describe what you saw?" I did as I remember, cause I can't really remember when all I can remember is what yeol and I did.

"We were told not to enter the library ever. We were even banned to go to the third floor, let alone put some cameras there. But they did tell us it was locked so we can't come in eitherway." My heart pounded and a high-pitched scream escaped momo's lips, making all the

Please log in to read the full chapter