Chapter 42

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ugh! How long are you gonna avoid him chaeng?!" Lisa groaned. It's been a week. A week of no communication at all eventhough we have our phones back.

"It's not called avoiding when there's nothing to avoid lisa." I rolled my eyes. What would I be avoiding when we don't meet and I don't receive any text or call or mail from him?

"You're stubborn and he's being stubborn! What? Are you over?" I stilled and my heart ached.

"No..." are we?

"Let them be lisa." Jisoo unnie whispered something to lisa who shut up and stopped bugging me.

"Thank you unnie." Jisoo unnie smiled

"No problem."

"What did you whis–" She sat down the sofa and started playing games. Meaning you cannot talk to her anymore.

"per..." I sighed, knowing I cannot got through her any moment now.

I shook my head and was about to sit down when our doorbell rang. Neither of the three made a move to get it. All of them glued to their phones. I huffed and looked at the peephole.

"It's  manager unnie." They all stopped and looked my way as I opened the door for our manager.

"Girls, I am so sorry! But hurry and pack your things up." She looked restless as she paced back and forth.

"Unnie! Unnie! Calm down and tell us what we're packing for?" She chewed on her bottom lips and looked like she's about to cry

"I-I forgot there's a new program and you guys along with other top stars are invited for the pilot episode and I was given a waiver and a contract and let sajangnim see what it's about and he agreed and I put it somewhere and I forgot where I put it and then I found it and the date says today." She said it in one breathing.

"Why do we need to pack?" I tilted my head.

"It's two weeks long to tape and you'll be there with the whole team like law of the jungle, but in an abandoned school."

"A-abandoned school?" Jennie unnie squeaked. She doesn't like the sound of that. Neither do I.

"It's the last week of October and first week of November. It's a Halloween special." Jennie unnie paled.

"And who exactly we're taping it with?"

"There's six groups in total plus two trainee groups. You guys, twice and red velvet then BTS, Winner and Exo. Treasure 13 and (G)I-dle." I was lost w

Please log in to read the full chapter