Chapter 4

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I groaned and sighed at the feeling of my back hitting my bed. It was a long day for me. That annoying giant just won't stop teasing me. I cupped my face and pat on it a bit. I don't how many times I've blushed this day.

"Chaeyoung-ah what do you want for dinner?" Jisoo unnie popped her head on my door

"I want pastaaa~" she chuckled and nodded. It's her turn to cook.

"Peace at last!" I sighed and opened up my phone.

"Now what chapter am I?" I mumbled to myself and continued to read Your Bias is My Ex!

"Kyaaaaah. Fate is starting to pull strings up! Why can't they just meet up already?" I grumbled and made sure to comment. I have decided to create an account cause some stories are only accessible if you're a member or a subscriber. I made sure it won't trace up to me so my username is goldfish and a picture of a gold fish.

A few minutes later, I was called for dinner. I made sure to bring my phone with me anywhere now.

"So chaeng, how is the collab going?" Jennie unnie asked

"Ugh. Don't remind me." It became silent and when I looked up they were all looking at me

"I mean. The pressure you know?" Nice save. Phew.

"Well, jisoo and lisa, what advice can you give chaeng here since you both had already worked with artists outside our company." The thought of jisoo unnie and got7's jinyoung working together made me want to fangirl. I ship them sooo haaard. Although I ship her with bts suga too, but I ship him more jennie unnie and then there's exo's suho. Jisoo unnie is just so shippable like dara unnie.

".. so yeah, you should just enjoy it. I'm sure you'd make many friends and I think you already made one." Lisa giggled and I nodded with a smile, not really listening to what she was saying.

"Aigoo.. remember not to date yet ok? We have a ban." I snorted. As if.

"Once the ban is lifted, will you date jinyoung oppa?" Jisoo unnie choked on her food. Jennie unnie immediately got her water and lisa patted her back while I got the table napkin.

"What made you think we have something going on?" She coughed, turning red.

"Oh nothing. You look good together and seem to be getting along well.." I shrugged but deep inside I'm praying for them to be together.

Please log in to read the full chapter