Chapter 15

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Have you noticed anything weird with the kids?" I whispered to chanyeol while eyeing hyunsuk, yedam, doyoung and junkyu whispering to each other and looking at us and if we caught them looking, they'll turn red and look away.

"They're the same kids who loves to annoy you." He chuckled and I hit his stomach

"Ssst! We have to do something with your violence woman!" He caught my hands glared at me. I sheepishly smiled at him

"It was reflex" I pouted. I admit I may be violent sometimes... ok, more than sometimes.

"You won't get away with pouting you know?" We were having our own world arguing when we heard harmonization.

Let's marvin gaye and get it on~

Why do I have feeling something's not right? The kids sang and dance with the usual serenade dance, forward then backwards while snapping their fingers.

We got this king size to ourselves
Don't have to share with no one else
Don't keep your secrets to yourself
It's karma sutra show and tell
Woah, there's loving in your eyes
That pulls me closer
It's so subtle, I'm in trouble
But I'd love to be in trouble with you

As much as I enjoy their rendition, I don't like how they look at us. With those goofy smiles on their faces.

"Why do I have a feeling they are seungyoon oppa 2.0?" I shivered at the thought. Seungyoon oppa alone was even hard to handle, getting all the wrong ideas. How much more thirteen of that?!

"They're just singing." Chanyeol shrugged and clapped to the beat. He cheered when they inserted rap verses. But my ears rang and my they-got-the-wrong-idea radar warned me.

"They're instigating something with their rap. Heck no, with the song itself!" I squinted my eyes. My gut tells me I'm right.

"Chill, babe. They're old enough to know about the song." Exaaactlyy!

"And they're singing it to us." Like helloo? Is he dense or something?

"Who else will they sing it to? Seungyoon is over there with eunji, preparing the meals. Bts and got7 representatives are with the other rookies. Twice and red velvet reps are with monsta x reps. Preparing the activities for later." So it's just me then? I glared at the kids who have finished singing.

"Look at them!" I whispered to chanyeol and he just stared at them

"Aren't they cute?" He smiled and I groaned.

"Where are you going?" He yelled

"To find peace!" I yelled back without looking at him.

"Do that to me again later

Please log in to read the full chapter