Chapter 14

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What's wrong?!" Chanyeol barged into my room after I screamed.

"That! That's wrong! You can't just barge in to my room like that!" I glared

"Uhh, I can. Cause I just did." I threw a pillow at him for being such a smartass.

"You know what I mean!" I huffed in annoyance.

"Then lock your door woman! And why were you screaming by the way?" I looked away from him, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Nothing that concerns you." I lied. The truth is I'm reading the fanfic. On the third chapter, my character had an embarrassing moment happen with his character.

"Can you not scream if it's not an emergency please?" He rolled his eyes, mumbling things about women. He picked up my pillow and threw it back.

"There. Locked it." He locked the door before closing it. I tiptoed to the window to check if he's gone. Once the coast was clear, I continued reading only to cuss several time because of the innuendoes.

"That is so a disclaimer!" I yelled reading the last part of the chapter.

"They are against having which means they will have ! It's fictional logic!" I grumbled to myself.

"I hate this story! why didn't I see the mature content warning? This won't do. I'll just change the characters to... jisoo unnie and suho?" I kept on talking to myself and decided to continue reading.

"I love this!" Ok, I take back what I said earlier, I hate it a bit and love it a bit just because it's kind of connected to the stories I've read with yoonie and jinji

"Just when I said I loved it! I'll be hating it again!!" I groaned and threw my phone on my bed

"What?!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"Is it the time of the month?" He snickered and let himself in. I watched as he trudge to my bed and lay himself there. I just finished chapter 5 of the fic.

I suddenly feel hot and bothered and covered my neck, I should stop reading but I get insomniaaaa!

"What? Your throat hurts? See, you shouldn't be yelling so much." He played with my phone and I snatched ot out from his grasp and punch his abdomen, making him moan.

"You know kids, I don't really appreciate the live show." Of course he had to be by my door.

"Why do you always! Always come at the wrong time?!" I give up on trying to explain to seungyoon oppa.

"I'm s

Please log in to read the full chapter