Chapter 21

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I leaned back on the warmth and sighed as it wrapped its arms around me. Arms? I cupped the hand around my waist and I opened my eyes.

"You're awake." A husky voice filled my ears, his breath fanning my neck. My eyes widened and turned to him. His face inches away from mine.

"Good morning." I wasn't able to speak when pecked my lips. I blinked and he chuckled.

"Are you still half asleep?" I gasped and sat up. I quickly scrambled up and got in the shower to brush my teeth.

"You didn't have to brush your teeth." I glared at him through my mirror. He's leaning sideways on the doorway with his arms crossed.

"You cannot kiss me if you have morning breath." I said after spitting. I gurgled to rinse my mouth and washed it.

"Oh really?" He walked towards me and held my hips, turning me towards him

"I beg to disagree." He pulled me towards him and kissed me hard. Catching me off guard. I moaned when his tongue s around mine. My knees bucked so he carried me on top of the sink.

"Oops, did I still have a morning breath?" He whispered as we parted. I shook my head no.

"But in all seriousness, no kissing after just waking up." I scrunched up my nose and he laughed

"Now, Where's the love in that? I glared

"It's called hygiene." He chuckled, hugging me. My legs still wrapped around his waist

"Love, trust me when I say you won't mind it since we're married." He kissed my neck.

"Married?" I squeaked.

"Hhmm." I gasped as he started to nibble on my earlobe.

I was losing my senses when I hear jisoo unnie's footsteps. Yes, I know the sound of it. I quickly pushed chanyeol to the side, sending him flying to the bath tub.

"Oww!" He groaned.

"Sorry." I whispered and quickly straightened up when the door opened

"Chaeng! Wake u-" you see, once you open the door, you can immediately see the bathroom door and since it was open, she can see me... on the sink.

"What... are you doing up in the sink?" She blinked.

"Ahaha, I was just testing my weight." She raised a brow and I glanced at chanyeol who did the same. I bit my tongue.

"Let me help you down." She closed my door and made a move to come near me.

"No!" I raised my left legs. Why does this scene seem f

Please log in to read the full chapter