Chapter 43

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

We walked through the corridors of the school and followed where the voices came from. We knocked on the door and opened it, earning a squeal from nayeon, joy, and miyeon who ran to us.

"Ohmygooosh it's been so looong!" I laughed and hugged miyeon back.

"I heard you're debuting. Congratulations!" She beamed and dragged me towards her members.

"This is minnie, yuqi, soyeon, shuhua and soojin. Guys this is chaeng. Oops, do you go by rosé now?" I laughed and td her either way is fine. I greeted them and the next few minutes were done by introducing to everyone, making sure our newbies won't feel left out but really, they're a promising group.

We were all laughing and talking, forming a huge circle. We pretty much get along together but that's no surprise since we're already friends with twice and red velvet to begin with. A sudden crash from next door made some of us jump on our seats and some squealed.

"What was that?" Jihyo asked.

"One way to find out." They started standing up, and I gulped, knowing where we're going. We all walked towards the next room and knocked before opening it with Irene on the lead.

"They did it!" Treasure13's jihoon and jeongwoo pointed to winner's mino and seunghoon while winner pointed to bts V and jungkook while bts pointed to exo's sehun and yeol... of course it's them. Our eyes met and I raised a brow at him right before Irene shut the door muttering boys, shaking her head.

"Let's pretend that didn't happen." Nayeon suggested and everyone murmured in agreement.

"I swear if any one of them will make this whole thing scarier than it is, I'm gonna make them scream for their lives." Jungyeon grumbled, although I think she's pertaining to bts jimin the way they glared at each other earlier.

"Boys will be boys, expect the worst." Wendy rolled her eyes.

"Excuse us?" We turned to find some of the boys by the door.

"Why do you assume the worst of us? For all we know, you're the ones who have something up on your sleeves considering how sly girls can be." Soyeon scoffed at kyungsoo.

"Oh really, wanna bet?" Wendy stood up and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Loser gets to roam the campus at night." We went out and faced the guys. The remaining boys also went out of the room and we're just having this stare down.

"Fine. We'll search

Please log in to read the full chapter