Chapter 37

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I paced back and forth in my room. I know he'll come later. Our phones are yet to be returned to us so we still don't have any form of communication. We have a working laptop yes, but any sns are blocked. They were serious about our punishment. I anxiously looked out my window and looked at my hands. I gulped. Can I touch him?

"Urrghh stupid unnies!" I groaned. We immediately left for a photoshoot earlier without meeting the guys and all the way they have given me tips on what to do. Lisa seems to be enjoying the lesson.

"It's fun to have knowledge on things like these but, experience is still the best teacher." Jisoo unnie patted her head like a good student. I grabbed the laptop to read the book and calm myself. I cried when the chaeyoung in the story forgot about yeol. I cried reading yeol's pov, how hurt he was. It broke me when he said it was better for her to break up with him than not having remember him at all.

"Omo!" I fell on my bed when I jolted up after feeling it dip.

"You ok?" He helped me up and saw me crying.

"Hey, what is it?" He pulled me to him, making me sit on his lap, as he sat at the edge of my bed

"I'm sorry. Did it hurt?" He looked confused so I looked down. He chuckled

"Damn right it did!" I bawled. He panicked and started rocking his lap, and rubbing my back.

"Shhh. It was ok, it was bearable. You know what hurts more?" I sniffed as he caressed my face and wiped my tears.

"What?" So I can avoid hurting him.

"Seeing you cry." I cried.

"Yah, I just told you it hurts to see you cry." He scolded

"I was touched. That was so sweet." He laughed and hugged me and rocked my body from side to side.

"Stop crying." He let go and pushed my hair out of my face. I nodded and wiped my tears.

"You look very beautiful with your red hair." He whispered.

"You look handsome in silver." He smirked.

"I know." I laughed and smacked his chest.

"What? Quit staring at me like that." I shied away from his stares.

"I love seeing you smile. I love hearing you laugh." I bit my tongue to stop myself from squealing then I remembered what I had to do to make it up to him.

I bit my lips and looked down to his pants and contemplated whether to use my

Please log in to read the full chapter