Chapter 34

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I bit my lips, trying to search for him. Was that all a dream or what? I scratched my head and felt my lower body go weak as I trudged to my bed.

"Nope. Definitely not a dream." Blush creeped out to my cheeks as I remember how he looked when he did that. Just the thought of it is enough to make me shiver.

I got thirsty so I wanted to go out. But when I opened the door, three of my housemates are standing by my door. Jisoo unnie in the middle, a smug look on her face, jennie unnie cocked a brow and lisa tried to peek inside.

"You do know our rooms aren't soundproof." I slammed the door to their faces and locked the door. I will never hear the end of this! I covered my ears and got in my shower to refresh myself and blast some music to muffle the sound of them banging on my door.

They eventually stopped as I got out of the shower and got ready for the event. I was gonna check my phone when I remembered it was confiscated. I rubbed my temples and sighed.

"How can I face him later? That idiot." I mumbled to myself as I paced back and forth. I sighed and decided to take a nap to prepare myself for later. Today's D-day for us to perform our collaboration.

"Yah chaeyoung! We'll be late. Get your out here!" I hear lisa yell. I groaned and looked up. Can't I just teleport? I grudgingly got out of bed and changed clothes.

"Did you e?" Was the first question thrown at me as I opened my door.

"Why were you so loud? Did you use a toy?" If looks could kill, lisa will be dead from the glare I'm giving her.

"Tsk tsk. Both of your hearing is quite poor. I definitely heard grunts and groans. Definitely from a guy's voice." Jisoo unnie eyed me and I became uneasy

Jennie unnie dramatically gasped. "You watched without us?!"

"Aren't we gonna be late?" I walk past them and put on my sandals.

"You can avert the topic but you know you can't hide it forever." Jisoo unnie is so sharp when it comes to these things.

I was thankful the ride to the venue was silent. They can't pester me about what happened since manager unnie and driver oppa could hear us.

I looked out the window and leaned my head on it. I closed my eyes and I see chanyeol his fingers. My eyes snapped open. I sat up straight and looked for water.

"Can I have water please." Jennie unnie smirked and passed me the w

Please log in to read the full chapter