Chapter 64

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"We are now live at the studio with our guests from Super Junior!" The fans cheered as some of the Senior group members came up the stage.

"Aigoo. We have some big guests here. Who do you think they will prank on?"

"Whoever it is, I will not say sorry." The guests laughed at Heechul's blunt remark.

"You know that it'll either make them or break them with these pranks." The mcs reminded heechul.

"I'm not worried. Our dongsaengs have pretty loyal fans." At the mention of dongsaengs, the fans erupted with cheers.

"Omo. Who's the lucky hoobae ro be pranked?"

"This guy have been dropping subtle hints on his fans that he might be in a relationship so I just want to help the fans know if he is or not." The fans squealed once more knowing who the. Blind item is.

"I think I know who it is. I've read articles about him wanting to settle down and that he might resign already if it means dragging his group down when the time comes." The fans buzzed with disagreement saying they will remain loyal and wish for his happiness.

"Since I think everyone already knows who it is, Let's take a look now on our hidden camera!" The video and all they see first is black, it was blocked by someone and then he moved away. Fans screamed seeing shirtless Xiumin but he's not the target.

"It looks like they're in their dressing room. Looks like we might reveal something physical. This could be dangerous. Please get the stickers ready or be ready to blur out. Just in case." The fans laughed atbone of the mcs joke.

"There's our target!" The camera panned to chanyeol who was busy typing on his phone.

"You think he's texting his girlfriend?" Kyuhyun asked

"Probably." Heechul answered

"So heechul-ssi, what's the prank?"

"So in order for us to bait him in confessing that he is indeed in a relationship, we need to create an urgency. Faking that his girl is in danger with... a sasaeng." The crowd buzzed and the mcs chuckled at super junior's evil plan.

"Yah! I think chanyeol-ssi might kill you after." They laughed meanwhile at SM..

"SUJU DID WHAT?!! STOP THEM RIGHT NOOW!" but it was too late.

A staff suddenly broke a

Please log in to read the full chapter