Chapter 63

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the wedding, we flew back to Korea undetected. We still have responsibilities as members of our group and they still have a tour to finish. "I'll call you everyday." I chuckled.

"I told you it's ok. I understand." I felt somehow relieved after being married.

"But I want to be with you every atep of the way." He mumbled, pouting. I rolled my eyes.

"You are." I assured him.

"You might have weird cravings again! I don't want to hear you wanting to bite that shorty's cheeks.

"But he's so squishy!" He glared

"Ok fine. Besides, they're busy in the U.S. too so I don't think will cross paths." He sighed and pulled be by the waist and kneeled down.

"I give you permission to kick your mama in the stomach if she's craving ti do anything with other guys.'

"Yah!" I hit his head with my knuckles

"Oww" he rubbed his head where I hit him.

"Wanna change places? Let's see if you like the feeling being kicked inside your stomach." He cheekily grinned and stood up nut not before placing a peck on my stomach.

"I'll stop teasing you now." I looked away and he kissed my cheeks then sneakily trailed his kisses to my neck, pulling me to him.

"Yeol." I groaned and he chuckled, letting go.

"I'm gonna miss you." I grabbed his collar and kissed him senseless.

"Ugh. Chaeng." It was his turn to whine. The bulge his pants evidently growing.

"Don't miss me too much." I cheekily grinned and whipped my hair back as I turned and shut the door on his face. I can hear his muffled protest and I shook my head.


~•~

"Omo! What's this?" The girls and I went out to find a blue range rover with a bow on it.

"I don't know why we have to give you such an extravagant gift when didn't even invite us to your wedding you ungrateful brat!" I giggled and linked my arms with seungyoon oppa.

"Gomawo~" he jokingly shrugged me off

"Yah. You better name your kid after me." I pouted

"What if it's a girl?" He thought for a bit

"Still." s shoved him away from me and they hugged me in Congratulations.

"Yah! I'm still the leader!" He grumbled

"And you're still our maknae." He pouted and I thanked Winner oppa's for their gift.

"You guys really live up to your classy image." Jisoo unnie chuckled.

I continued to perform with the girls and we promoted our album like

Please log in to read the full chapter