°CHAPTER 21°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 21[/CONTENTID1]
 

[CONTENTID2] 3 July 2018[/CONTENTID2]
 

[CONTENTID3] Irene stares at her fiance whose lying on the bed for almost a week already. Of course, this pained her as much as everybody else. Sehun is really special to her.

She missed him badly.

As her tears are about to fall, she stands from her seat. It's time to leave. It would not change anything if she keeps on weeping.

"Be strong, Sehun. I'll wait for you to wake up." A lone tear manage to slip down her cheek. All these days, she been crying a lot. Just by the thought of him could break her.

How could she describe Sehun?

Someone who understands her, someone who knows what she likes, someone who always be there for her, someone who gives her support, someone who really cares for her, or someone that she can really die for if he won't ever wake up.

If this isn't what you call love, she doesn't know what it is.

Love...

She decided to cancel the wedding due to personal reasons, and now it is unavoidable. The wedding can't take place with the groom's current condition. At least she did not have to explain to her parents about her estranged relationship. But, it does not make the situation any better.

"I'll leave first. I miss you, Sehun.." Irene look at her fiance for awhile before stepping away walking towards the door. However, she stops just when her hand is on the knob. From the small window on the door she could see you and Baekhyun words lingers in her ears.

"Sehun never stopped loving, Jae. You know I know Sehun better than anyone. He is never yours at the first place."

Her hold on the doorknob tighten. She wanted a break. But she won't let Sehun go, there's no one like him. After doing horrible things to you, she realized how a monster she become. Never before she thought of hurting others for the sake of getting what she want.

Maybe god will forgive her this one time she did.

With that, Irene step out the room and walk to you determined.

"I don't understand you." Her voice screamed sassy. You look up with a blank face. It's hard for Irene to look at you without rolling her eyes.

Standing up, you bowed to Irene which in return she did roll her eyes. Its just in her personality, she did not meant that truly.

"I've warned you many times to stay away from Sehun. Why you still here?" You stayed quiet and Irene repeats again with a hint of annoyance.

"Tell me, why you still waiting for him when you know he don't love you and don't even want to see you anymore?" Irene somehow curious about what this woman has to say. She heard everything from Sehun about her. Well, technically Sehun was drunk, so he kind of unintentionally pour out his heart. When he did, she was clearly heartbroken. All of the time she tried to stay composed and not act out like a crazy woman. Why she always has to be the unimportant one?

"Because, I still love and care for him. I don't mind if he hates me, forgets me, I will still be there if he ever needs me. I'll sacrifice my everything for him."

Irene was stunned for a while. She loves Sehun. But does it to the extend like Jaein does? She didn't believe what she says next.

" Go then. " Her face is emotionless.

" Hurry, before I change my mind." You stand up in hurry to enter Sehun's room.

"But, there's a condition." You knew it. There will always a condition.

"You must stay away from Sehun when he is awake again. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter