DOUCHE

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino frowned as he drove to where Jisoo asked him. He actually thought she meant home when she said she needed to go.

He’s worried, looking at her, every chance he gets as he navigates the street. She looked confused and worried and not like Jisoo at all.

“Are you sure you wanted to go there? You had like six mojitos back at AKMU’s.” He said as the neon lights of Konic Bar greeted them.

“Bob-someone needs me.” She said as she unclasped the seat belt hugging her.

“Hey, do you mind if I join you inside? I just need to use the toilet.” He reasoned out. Something tells him Jisoo is not going to be ok there.

 

She just nodded, without even looking at him. Mino just followed behind her, walking past the restroom. He wanted to see who she’s meeting.

The bar is crowded and people are happily grooving to a live set. Jisoo propped herself at the bar and the guy behind it seemed to know her.

He easily handed her another glass of mojito. She took a sip of the drink while keeping her eyes on the performers. It was a band called Mix+Match. He tried to peer his eyes on where she’s staring at, and it’s definitely on the bassist.

“Are you going to order anything?” The bartender suddenly asked him.

“Who’s that guy?” He pointed at the bassist.

“That’s Bobby. Why are you asking? Did he try to make a move on your girl?” He was asking as if it’s a normal fare.

“No. Not really.” He muttered as his eyes darted to Jisoo. The vocalist talked about a break before their next set, and Jisoo stood up going to where the band is heading.

 

He quietly followed them. At that point, he figured Jisoo completely forgot about him.

“Not here.” He heard Bobby tell Jisoo.

He pressed along the crowd to follow them, behind a huge speaker.

It was hard to listen to what they’re talking about, but he definitely heard him wooing Jisoo. And he’s touching her too, as if he’s her property.

She smiled at him after he whispered something to her. Bobby held her hand and kissed it.

That was all he needed to see. It was clear that guy was his boyfriend, but why would she go out on a “date” with him?

 

That line of questioning did not sit well with him. He started to move away from the crowd, when he heard the bartender talking to a beautiful blond. It wasn’t weird at all but he heard the bartender told the girl Bobby is on a break, and that he will definitely be surprised to see his girlfriend.

Mino did a double take. The girl walked to where Bobby and Jisoo were standing, but the douche was all on his own then. And he did look surprised to see the blond girl, he kept brushing his hair and looking back at a dark hallway.

 

Where is Jisoo? She needs to see this Bobby kissing the blond girl. Mino made his way to the dark hallway Bobby kept looking at.

Their band is about to take the stage again, and he saw Jisoo emerge from what looked like a restroom.

She was texting on her phone and Mino’s phone lit up.

 

Thanks for the dinner. Let’s have bento on Monday!

 

He looked up just in time to hear the band’s vocalist address the crowd.

“This next song was written by Bobby right here with one woman in mind, and she’s here right now.”

Mino looked over Jis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter