BROTHERS

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy ." 

 

Mino jumped back to the door upon seeing Jiyong inside his now place.

 

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." His brother stood up and he noticed a half empty bottle of whiskey on the coffee table.

 

"Bad night?" Mino asked him as he closed the door.

 

Jiyong pushed two fingers on his right temple and massaged it. "I got kicked out by my lovely girlfriend."

 

He then started to laugh. 

 

Mino dragged his feet to the couch and slumped on the other side on where Jiyong was sitting. "You deserve it."

 

"I'm just trying to protect you, Mino."

 

"From what? Getting hurt? I already got that covered. They can't hurt me anymore." He said facing his brother.

 

"I admit I overreacted, but you can't be mad at me. Jieun has pushed you to do things beyond what is expected from a boyfriend. How can you be sure that she won't use you again this time for a different reason?" Jiyong cornered him.

 

"Sheesh, hyung. You don't have to remind me about the things I did. I can't change those things. If I could, I would have dealt with things differently. But Jieun is Jieun. She was my girl. I can't hate her like you do." Mino answered back.

 

"So, you're really doing this?" 

 

"We had a little chat before you came in. I gave them my word. Besides, I don't have to be with them during the process of making the videos. I'm just there for back support. Technicals. Seungyoon promised me that. We also may bring in Anda. She's a huge fan and she's more than willing to join the shoots." He assured his brother.

 

Jiyong nodded. "I know. Seungyoon sent me an email this afternoon. I've also asked Hayi to contact Teddy Park of TBL Productions for the project."

 

"Have you talked to noona about it?" He suddenly asked. Dara has been in a bad mood since the heated argument between the two and it bothers Mino too.

 

"She's on the loop on my emails." Jiyong simple answered.

 

Mino tested the waters on the topic concerning Dara. "She talked to me earlier. Apologized."

 

"About that--"

 

Mino cut his brother off. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine. I've been getting a few curious stares from the other guys, but the Creatives are actually supportive of me. Sorry I lashed out on you two, as well. I just want you to stop the shouting match."

 

"She's still not talking to me." Jiyong downed his drink.

 

"Well, she is right, you know? You should set aside the personal issues from our job." He said the words carefully to avoid riling up his brother's temper.

 

"I know that, but I just couldn't help it. I just had her, Mino. I waited years for this moment to happen, so I'm not just going to let her go away again." He gave Mino a cold stare.

 

He then started to pat his back to calm him down. "Who says noona is going away? She loves you. You love each other. But you know what? Relationships are not just about love. It's about trust too, hyung. Trust noona to do her job, and her loyalty to you. Do you really think she'll go behind your back?"

 

Jiyong hated the thought. He hated the fact that he made her feel like she's going to cheat on him. "I really did mess this up."

 

"You have to trust us, hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter