BUDDY

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino buzzed outside Seunghoon’s apartment for the third time.

“We’re not interested in what you’re selling! Go away!” He heard Seunghoon scream lazily.

He buzzed in again. “Open up, Hoony. It’s Mino!”

“I’m not decent! Go away!”

Mino started to laugh, but that died quickly when Seulgi opened the door to him.

“Hello there!” She casually greeted him with a messy hair wearing what he assumed is Seunghoon’s shirt.

“Oh. I...I didn’t know. I’m-I’m sorry.”

Seulgi just laughed at him. “I’m on my way out anyway. Come in.”

She opened the door and Mino got scared on what else he could have seen.

“What the , Song?!” Seunghoon almost jumped back into his room when he saw Mino. He did come unannounced. He just had a sudden idea of bringing Seunghoon to Jiho’s place.

He was about to tell him what’s up when a creature came running past him and crashed on Seulgi’s legs.

“You have a pet rat?” He asked Hoon.

“Don’t you dare insult my son, Mino. And he’s not a rat, he’s a very beautiful dog.”

Seunghoon walked towards his girlfriend and cuddled the dog in his arms. “This is my son, Haute.”

Mino held the paw Seunghoon extended him. This man never fails to surprise him every damn time.

“What do you want?”

“I need a wingman.” Mino told him as he found his way to the couch.

“Sorry, my wings are not available on the weekend.” Hoon went to the kitchen to get some ice chips. He was munching on them from a glass when Seulgi snatched it from him. 

“You’re disgusting, Lee Seunghoon.” She . Seunghoon just smiled like a crazy cat to her.

Mino cleared his throat. “Come on, man. I need your annoying presence to ward off the bad vibes on that stupid get-together.”

Seulgi started collecting her things to a tote bag and nodded. “He is quite annoying.”

“Wait, are you leaving now?” Seunghoon asked her in a low voice.

“I should have left ten minutes ago, Aru.” She giggled back to him as he tried to hug her from behind.

He pouted like a little boy and swayed with Seulgi in his arms. “Nonsense. Stay for another ten minutes after I kick Mino out.”

Mino wanted to protest but Seulgi gave him a playful wink. “How about you go with MIno tonight and I go straight here after my shift?”

Seunghoon let go of her and muttered something under his breath.

“Fine, fine!”

 

--------

 

Jaewon was waiting for Jisoo after her therapy. After saying goodbye to Sunmi and the receptionist, they both made their way to his car and drove off.

“Good session?” He asked Jisoo.

“We talked about Jinwoo.” She breathed heavily after saying his name.

Jaewon gave him a quick glance. “How do you feel about it?”

“It’s still too painful to remember everything.” She looked outside the window and pressed her head against it. She cried too much that day. It probably was the heaviest session she’s ever h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter