CURSES

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo froze on her seat.

 

IU, Jieun, her once idol is standing at the door.

 

She was so confused if she should be excited or angry about it.

 

" ."

 

She turned to see Mino cursing silently beside her. She then decided to go with anger.

 

But she was so beautiful and charming and...there's someone next to her.

 

He looked young to be her manager, and he has his hand on her lower back.

 

ing hell. Is that Jiho?

 

She immediately looked at Mino and their hands held tighter. 

 

"You'll be fine." She leaned close to him and whispered.

 

Mino looked at her eyes and she saw how his stare changed from fury to resolve. 

 

"Hi, IU." Dara extended a hand. They all stood up to greet them, and Jisoo released Mino's hand. 

 

"Hi, Ms. Park. I'm so glad to see you again." Her voice sounded angelic, and Jisoo felt the guilt in her tone as well.

 

Dara was usually warm to clients, but she saw the icy stare she gave her.

 

This is going to be insane.

 

"Let me introduce my team to you. Lee Hayi will be handling this account. Kim Jisoo and Kang Seungyoon are our writers, Song Mino is our Art Director and Lee Seunghoon is the Brand Strategist."

 

Jisoo bowed at the mention of her name and felt weird when Jiho smiled at her. 

 

When Mino was called, she saw the sad smile in Jieun's face, and Jiho tried to give a sincere smile too.

 

This is so ed up.

 

---------

 

Mino sat in front of Jiho but he couldn't look his way.

 

"This is Zico, one of the producers of the song. We're just finalizing the papers to get the rights so that we can use it in our campaign."

 

"Is there a problem with getting the rights?" Seungyoon asked, and Mino noticed the sarcasm in his voice. 

 

"We're still trying to keep in touch with the main producer." Jiho answered him.

 

Mino looked up and shook his head in disbelief. He wanted to say something but he just decided to bite his tongue.

 

"So just to confirm, Mr. Yoo, the digital campaign will now involve IU?" Dara asked.

 

"Yes. Instead of using commercial actors, the videos will center on how IU starts her day with Good Day Coffee and how good her day becomes along the way."

 

Mr. Yoo looked proud and excited. If this were any other projects, Mino would have applauded him. 

 

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have any promotional activities in the coming months, Ms. IU?" Seunghoon asked. This time, Mino knows that Hoon is just doing his job.

 

"She has a new album coming up, and we're actually hoping that one of the videos would center on her recording." Her manager answered.

 

IU has yet to talk, and Mino knows she's struggling just like him. He tried to look at her and their eyes met.

 

She tried to smile at him, but his reaction went to Jisoo's hand. He held her tight, and she squeezed back.

 

"There's something else, Ms. Park. We would also like to propose to change a few lyrics of the song, Good Day, to be more inclined to the product. We still have to discuss this to the main producer, but Zico here is confident that we won't have any problems about it." Jihyo, Mr. Yoo's colleague, started to talk.

 

Mino glared at Jiho.

How dare he to speak on his behalf?

 

Although, it really won't be a problem. He just hated the fact that Jiho pretends that he's on good terms with the main producer.

 

"That can be arranged, if the rights are given to Good Day Coffee. Jisoo can prepare the lyric changes once everything is finalized." Dara said in a serious tone.

 

"If that's the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter