MOVE

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino and Jiyong used to jog at night after work. Before he officially became Dara’s boyfriend, that is.

 

So he was surprised when his brother invited him for a run on Thursday night.

 

“Dara’s out with Bom.”

 

Mino smirked. “So then you remembered having a brother?”

 

Jiyong have spent the next few nights after work at Dara’s place, leaving Mino alone in their apartment. His brother doesn’t sleep with her though, and Mino understands the situation being too early to do just that.

 

Basically, their apartment is just a place where his brother sleeps at night now.

 

“I’m thinking of moving in with Dara.” Jiyong suddenly spoke after running another kilometer around the neighborhood park. 

 

“Isn’t it too soon for that? You've only been together for what, a couple of days?” He asked his brother.

 

Jiyong shrugged casually. “One week to be exact. It only makes sense that we move in together. We’re basically living in her place now. That leaves the apartment to you. You can have it.”

 

“There goes another dent on my income. Can you give me a raise?” He told his brother as they slowed down to a curve.

 

“Please stop talking as if you don’t own 8% of BB21.” Jiyong sneered at him.

 

It’s true he owns 8% of the company, but that’s because he thought he was just lending the money to his brother. It was after the ad agency made its first break at one million that Jiyong told him that he invested the money he gave him as a shareholder under his name. 

 

It was no secret that he got money from royalties on Jieun’s songs, but Mino gave the money to help Jiyong set up the company after forcing him to leave McCann.

 

Mino has had his fair share of disappointments where money talk is concerned, but he would do anything for Jiyong. That’s why he almost flipped out when he found out he owns a portion of BB21. After all the trouble he caused his brother, he was still looking after him.

 

“Fine. If you want to move in with noona, then do it. I give you my blessing.” He told Jiyong as they picked up the speed again.

 

“I’m not asking for it.” Jiyong raced him to the exit of the park.

 

As soon as they stopped running, they both huffed and steadied themselves at the sidewalk.

 

“Did you talk about it yet?” Mino asked Jiyong.

 

He just shook his head. “Not yet. We haven’t even-” 

 

Jiyong stopped before embarrassing himself in front of his brother, but Mino knew what this is about.

 

“Haven’t what?” He was teasing him.

 

“I’m older than you.” Jiyong warned him.

 

Mino just laughed and placed an arm on his brother’s shoulder. “I’m not planning to hear that part of your relationship either.”

 

They stopped at a corner and leaned on the wall next to a convenience store. “I’m not even sure how she would react to the idea. I mean, we atleast have to share a bed once I move in, right?”

 

“No. Not going to discuss this with you.” Mino shook his head.

 

It was now Jiyong’s turn to laugh. “. I’m so lost right now, Mino. This is all I’ve ever wanted, and now that it’s here, I don’t even know what to do. It’s like being a ing highschool student again.”

 

“Maybe you don’t have to rush? I know you haven’t really been in a lot of relationships, but you actually don’t have to live together when you start dating someone.” Mino said in jest, but he was trying to make his brother see the point.

 

“You wanted to move with Jieun.” Jiyong reminded him.

 

“We were together for years before that.” He answered.

 

“I know. This is actually freaking me out. I wanted to be with her. It’s not like the time I was with Kiko, where living together was never part of the plan, and I was even sleeping with her.” Jiyong looked at him, looking lost.

 

“You didn’t love her.” Mino

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter