BESTFRIEND

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was busy checking the menu when Jiyong joined her at the table.

They just finished a meeting with one of their top clients regarding the expansion of their contract as digital content provider for their brand.

It took them the entire afternoon to discuss everything in order, and Jiyong just nagged Dara to have dinner at a Japanese restaurant nearby.

“I don’t know why I bother looking at the menu, when I always order the same thing.” Dara said as she sensed Jiyong’s presence.

He smiled at her quip and called a waiter to order. “We’ll have the sushi platter, chicken yakitori and one order of those wagyu cubes?”

“Oh, can I also have an order of those beef slices with cheese?” Dara asked.

“Gyu chizu?” The waiter asked.

“Yes! That’s the one. And cola too.” She added.

“Just water for me. Thanks!” Jiyong said as he handed the waiter the menu.

 

“What’s with the beef and cheese order? I thought you weren’t hungry?” He asked her.

Dara grinned adorably at him, “It’s the closest thing to cheeseburger. I told you we can just grab a bite at any fast food.”

“And I told you we’re celebrating. Hence, the wagyu cubes.” He tried matching her cheerful vibe.

“We both know Bom is extending their contract with us. No need to celebrate it. We should be doing this with the kids.” Dara said as she took a sip of the complementary tea given to them.

“Stop referring to them as kids. Makes you sound like their parent.” Jiyong took a sip of his tea too.

“But they are our kids, Jiyong. Don’t you dare neglec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter