BREAKFAST

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino woke up from the noise coming from the kitchen.

“Good morning, Mino!” Dara greeted him as she sat at the kitchen bar stool, watching Jiyong cook their breakfast.

It’s a tradition between the best friends to have breakfasts together on Sundays.

Dara lives just across the hall, that’s why Mino is not even surprised to see her in pajamas this early inside their home.

 

“Make yourself useful and get me a plate.” Jiyong called him.

“I was actually planning to go back to bed, but wow, that looks great, hyung!”

Mino suddenly felt hungry seeing the kimchi fried rice his brother is tossing on the pan.

Dara helped him set the table for breakfast and poured coffee to three giant mugs.

If there's something they all share in common, it's their caffeine addiction. Mino grabbed some ice cubes for his and Jiyong's coffee, and sugar for Dara.

He watched as Dara scooped spoonfuls of sugar to her coffee.

"Are you making coffee syrup, noona?" He .

Dara frowned adorably and pinched his nose. "Mind your own coffee."

 

Jiyong brought the pan to the center of the kitchen counter and placed one sunny side up on each of their plates.

"Thanks, Ji." Dara said while mindlessly rubbing his arm.

Mino saw how his brother blushed at that and laughed to himself. Jiyong saw him and kicked his foot under the table.

"Where were you last Friday night? Didn't notice what time you got home." His brother asked him.

"Went on a date." He simply answered. He knows this will stir the two to a glorious conversation.

"On your first week back to work? Nice." Jiyong held out his fist to bump with his.

"You went out with Jisoo." Dara said, as if she just figured it out.

"How did you know?"

"Lee Seunghoon. He was looking for you right after you left with Jisoo. He kept mumbling about losing money so you could go out on a date with Baby Ji." Dara said after shoving a spoonful of fried rice.

"What are you talking about?" Jiyong asked.

Mino chewed on his lips as he tried his best to explain what happened without his brother overreacting over the bet.

"It's one of Seunghoon's bets, right?" Dara intercepted his thoughts.

"Well, yes." He can see Jiyong eyeing him. "But it's not like that, you know. Well, it was, but then Jisoo told me that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter