SCREWED

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and Jiyong walked outside after having lunch.

 

“I think I’m done with seafood this week.” Jiyong said as Dara laced their fingers together.

 

“Please don’t make me eat the marinated crab mom wants us to take home on my own.” She whined at him.

 

“My mouth just watered at the sound of marinated crab. What is wrong with me?” He groaned painfully, making her giggle.

 

She kissed his cheek and leaned her head on his shoulder. “Those crabs are addicting.”

 

A couple more steps later, someone caught Dara’s attention.

 

“Dara?”

 

Jiyong turned to the sound of a man calling his girlfriend’s name.

 

“Jiwon oppa?”

 

Jiwon oppa?

 

Jiyong stood taller as Dara removed her hand from him and greeted the guy. “How are you?”

 

“I’m good. You?” The guy smiled at her.

 

He saw Dara blush at the guy. 

 

What the hell?

 

He cleared his throat to get her attention.

 

“Oh, this is Jiyong.” Dara turned to him.

 

He extended his hand to Jiwon. “Her boyfriend.”

 

Dara looked at him and tried to hide her smile. “Yes, my boyfriend.”

 

“Nice to meet you.” Jiwon told him.

 

He then turned to Dara. “You’re staying here for a while?”

 

“We’re heading back to Seoul tomorrow.” She answered with a fruity tone again, making Jiyong crack his neck to ease the tension he feels.

 

The guy seemed oblivious to his reactions though. “You should drop by the restaurant for dinner then.”

 

“We’d love to!” Dara said before Jiyong can even start to say something too.

 

“I’ll give you guys a discount.” Jiwon looked at him.

 

“You don’t have to. I have mone-”

 

“You’re so kind, oppa. We’ll be there. See you later!” Dara cut him off.

 

The guy bowed again before leaving them.

 

“Why are you blushing like a goddamn teenager there, woman? Who the hell was Jiwon oppa?” Jiyong asked as soon as they are at a distance from him.

 

Dara giggled, making him more agitated. “He was my first crush.”

 

“First crush?” He looked and sounded flushed.

 

“What? Don’t tell me you never had a childhood crush.” She pinched his cheeks.

 

“You know who my crush is when I was a kid.” It was a singer named Gummy.

 

“What are you being mad about now?” She still looked happy about his dilemma.

 

“I’m not mad. Just…” He didn’t want to say jealous, because they just had a fight about it.

 

“You called him oppa.”

 

“He’s older! Do you want me to call you oppa?”

 

Jiyong felt his face heat up.

 

“Don’t be mad at me now, Jiyong oppa.” She gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

 

He was so speechless at the fast turn of events. He was fuming mad a minute ago, and now he’s giggly like a teenager.

 

“Fine. You win.” He hugged her so she won’t see the huge smile on his face.

 

“Your heart is beating fast, Ji.” She said while leaning the side of her face on his chest.

 

“It’s because it beats for you, Dee. Only for you.” He said as he kissed the top of her head.

 

--------

 

“Give me Jisoo’s number.”

 

Jihoon cornered Mino in the kitchen.

 

“Why?” He immediately felt irritated at the thought that his friend is interested with Jisoo.

 

“What do you mean why? Have you seen her? She’s exactly my type.” He reasoned to him, blocking his way back to the couch.

 

“You’re not his type.” Mino hated the fact that he snapped at Jihoon.

 

“I thought you didn’t like her?” Jihoon asked him. 

 

“I didn’t say that.” He pointed out. 

 

“You said you were just friends.”

 

“We are friends.” Mino felt like the words are choking him.

 

“Then why are you being a about me getting interested in her?” Jihoon crossed his arms.

 

Mino cursed under his breath. “I’m not being a .”

 

“So you’re dating that Irene girl and you won’t let me ask Jisoo out. That’s being a , Mino.”

 

“I’m not dating Irene, ok? And if you want Jisoo’s number, go get it yourself.” He walked around Jihoon and went back to the living room.

 

“I would have done that, but she’s knocked out right now.”

 

Mino looked at where Jisoo sat. She was crouching down on the armrest, sleeping.

 

“How many shots did she have?” Mino asked Yoon.

 

“She just had one bottle. It was actually weird. She usually can handle three on her own.” Seungyoon told him.

 

As if she knew they were talking about her, Jisoo woke up and looked at Mino. “Bathroom”

 

He walked her to the bathroom and was about to linger when Jisoo threw him a look.

 

“I can pee on my own, mister.”

 

He was taken aback by her attitude so he backed off. "Fine."

 

Mino went back to the living room, but his phone received a call from Jiyong. He stepped outside for a while to answer his brother.

 

--------

 

Jisoo felt dizzy as soon as she stood from the toilet seat. She struggled to fix herself up but managed to get her phone and call Jaewon.

 

"I'm at Mino's place right now and I may come in late."

 

Jaewon was quiet for a while. "Are you drunk, Chichi?"

 

Jisoo cursed when she realized she probably is drunk. "Just a couple of shots, Jae. I'm going to be fine."

 

"Can I atleast talk to Mino?" He asked her. Jisoo found the request weird, so she shut him down. 

 

"No. I mean, I can give you his number so you can call him. I'm inside his bathroom now."

 

She looked at the sink and saw his personal stuff. "I don't think he shaves."

 

The words came out of mindlessly. Jaewon groaned at the other line. "Get yourself sober, Chi. And send me his number, ok?"

 

Jisoo ended the call and met Seunghoon at the hallway. He was just closing a door when he saw Jisoo.

 

"Is that the bathroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter