FRIDAY

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Got some plans tonight?”

Mino was surprised as Seunghoon sneaked behind his back, making him almost spill coffee on his desk.

 

It’s the last day of their bet and he still haven’t asked Jisoo out on a date. Not because he’s terrified, maybe a little, but it was more of work inconveniences.

She was out the entire morning yesterday, and came back to work with Chanwoo for a last-minute AVP requested by a client.

He could have asked a couple of minutes to talk to her, but he noticed how she has been guiding Chanwoo on their project. According to Chanhyuk, it was his first AVP assignment, and Chanwoo has been quite nervous about it.

 

Mino couldn’t even stay longer that night at work to have more time with Jisoo, because his brother suddenly asked to join him for drinks. He didn’t say what the problem was, but Mino thinks it has something to do with their female boss who’s gulping a venti-sized coffee this morning. Looks like she had a rough night too.

 

“I can’t wait to get my hands on Kwon money.” Seunghoon .

“What? Excuse me, but this is Song money, and you’re not getting any of it.” He teased back.

 

“Holy mother of crap. Who left this here?!” Jisoo’s voice surprised them both as she tripped on a power cable going to her desk.

“That’s mine. Sorry, Baby Ji.” Anda rushed to her side with an apologetic grin, which Jisoo did not even acknowledge.

 

Bad mood. “Bad timing, man. Can’t wait for that Song money.”

Seunghoon said as he wheeled away on his chair.

 

Mino felt an unfamiliar jolt in his stomach. He might have to withdraw some cash later, just in case. Just in ing case.

 

--------

 

Jisoo sat on her favorite corner at the playroom. She decided to work from there, because 1) it’s Byungjae’s time for the playlist aka sappy ballads and festive trots, 2) Seunghoon has been incredibly hyper and 3) she feels defeated.

 

Bobby was at her front door this morning with coffee and bagels for her.

He was asking why she’s not answering his calls and that he “couldn’t sleep at all” last night.

He offered to drive her to work, which she stupidly agreed to. Add to that the fact that Jennie saw him drive away from their building. Jisoo hid as she saw them talking for a while, and the frown on Jennie’s face worried her. She almost shared the elevator with her, but luckily, there were a lot of people at the lobby.

So, yes, she’s not in a good mood.

 

“Ji noona.” She lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter