REVELATIONS

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, everyone overslept until lunch time. 

 

Mino went down to the hall to see some of the guys eating lunch, buffet style. 

 

“Where did the others go?” He asked his roommate, Seungyoon. 

 

“Everywhere? It’s a free day today, and then we have a company dinner tonight and we go to the beach tomorrow before leaving.” He told him.

 

Dolce Vita was owned by Jiyong’s family on his mother’s side, so Mino isn’t really fond of the place. But he knew where the best spots were.

 

He went with Seungyoon to meet Seunghoon and Seulgi at a burger place. It’s a Jeju specialty, and he’s excited to have it.

 

As soon as they met them, he saw Jennie, Chaeyoung, Jaewon and Jisoo joining their table.

 

“We saw these beggars on the street so we invited them over.” Seunghoon said as Mino found a seat in front of Jisoo.

 

“Hanbin and Hayi are on their way too.” Jisoo told them.

 

“How are you enjoying the trip, Seul?” Yoon asked Hoon’s girlfriend.

 

She smiled prettily at them and shoved Hoon out of the way so she can see them. “I definitely prefer the smell of the ocean than antiseptics. I’m having a blast. You guys are so nice.”

 

“Don’t get too friendly, bear. These guys may resign soon. I don't want you to miss them so much.” Seunghoon told her.

 

She just laughed at him. “You’re crazy.”

 

“Yes, but you love my crazy.” He said as he planted a kiss on her cheek. 

 

She blushed and looked at us. “He’s damn annoying.”

 

Mino laughed with the others, but he actually envies them. He used to be that crazy in love with Jieun, and he thought she did too.

 

. Even the thought breaks him. 

 

He busied himself by looking at the menu and placed his order. He was talking to Hanbin when Seulgi started to ask Jisoo.

 

“How are things between you and Jinyoung?”

 

Jisoo dropped her voice, as if she doesn’t want to be heard. “We’re just friends.”

 

“I thought so. He said you weren’t available to meet him for a week.” Seulgi said as she started to eat her fries.

 

Mino’s fries were placed in front of him, so he continued to eavesdrop.

 

“It’s not like I don’t like Jinyoung. He’s actually a really nice guy. But, I kind of needed time on my own. I had to sort things out.”

 

He tried to look up and saw Jisoo leaning close to Jaewon. Something happened within the family, and he can’t help but wonder what it is.

 

He wanted to know because he wanted to comfort Jisoo. 

 

His eyes suddenly met Jennie’s, and she gave him a sad smile.

 

What the is happening? What the hell happened to Jisoo?

 

He doesn’t want to ask her, but maybe he can push her to do so.

 

--------

 

Seulgi and Seunghoon broke away from the group to have some quiet time alone. 

 

"Aru, what do you think of Jisoo and Mino?"

 

Seunghoon looked down at her and frowned. "Stop obsessing about them, bear."

 

Seulgi laughed. "You're the one who started this!"

 

"I just told you that I think Jisoo is a perfect match for Mino. I was not obsessing over it like you do." He pinched her nose. 

 

She scowled at him and huffed a breath. "I think Mino likes her."

 

"Yeah, but the guy's complicated. He's all over the place. Jisoo needs a stable guy to calm her wild streak."

 

Seulgi shook her head. "I don't think so. Jisoo actually looks like she's fragile. But I don't disagree that she needs a stable guy."

 

"Is that why you pushed Jinyoung to her?" Hoon asked as he affectionately brushed her cheeks with his hand.

 

"Let's clear something here, Lee Seunghoon. I did not push Jinyoung. He was interested, and I thought it was an opportunity to see how Mino would react." She pointed a finger at him.

 

Seunghoon lowered it and kissed her hand. "Fine, Kang Seulgi. And now you know Jisoo is not interested."

 

"That I know now. I'm still disappointed Mino did not react that much though." She pouted.

 

"I told you he's a mess." He shrugged, tugging Seulgi closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist as they continue to walk. 

 

"And you think getting him a date with Irene would help?" She grinned.

 

Seunghoon kissed the top of her head. "Mino needs someone to set him straight. Irene needs a man who actually cares. They're both single."

 

Seulgi pressed her body closer to him. "Irene told me she's fine to do it if Mino is willing."

 

"So you already talked to her?" Hoon stopped and their eyes met.

 

She nodded. "She met me at the hospital the other day. She's still sad about the breakup with Sehun."

 

"I'm not sure about Mino though." He started walking again.

 

Seulgi bit her lip and stopped. Her hand held Seunghoon to a stop. "I may have done something."

 

Hoon narrowed his eyes on her. "What did you do, my bear?"

 

"I told Jisoo to talk to him about it."

 

Seunghoon stopped and snorted at the thought. "You know there's a chance I'm going to be killed by those two, right?"

 

"I'm not even sure if Jisoo will do it." She snuggled his arm, fighting the guilt she is feeling.

 

Seunghoon made her face him. "Want to bet on it?"

 

--------

 

Dinner was just as relaxing and fun that night. It is a lot more rowdy too.

 

It's full on band session that night and Byungjae is hoarding the microphone much to their dismay and entertainment. 

 

The guy is funny so he makes up for his bad song choices.

 

Jisoo found herself retreating from the crowd and searching for a quiet place.

 

She started to walk towards the beach and into a tiny hill facing the sea.

 

She lay on the sand and looked at the stars. The smell of the sea made her think about Jinwoo. 

 

Is he looking up at the sky as she does?

 

Someone suddenly sat beside her.

 

"I guess my spot has been occupied."

 

She turned to see Mino beaming at her. Jisoo started to stand but he stopped her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter