QUESTIONS

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell are you doing here?”

 

Mino glared at Jihoon.

 

The guy just casually walked inside and greeted Yoon.

 

“Hi man! Are those pretzels?” He was already eating one before Yoon even got to answer.

 

Seunghoon tapped Mino’s shoulder. “He invited me out for lunch, but I told him I’m going here so he just invited himself.”

 

“First of all, you’re not even invited here.” Mino told him as Hoon sat beside Jihoon.

 

“That’s harsh. I could help them out too.” He said while picking up Jisoo’s notes.

 

“Where’s Baby Ji anyway?” 

 

Mino felt his stomach flip upon realizing Jihoon would meet her.

 

“Who’s Baby Ji?” Jihoon asked.

 

Right on cue, Jisoo stood beside him holding cans of soda for Yoon and him.

 

“That’s Jisoo.” Seunghoon said, nudging Jihoon’s side.

 

Mino saw it immediately. The glint on his friend’s eye. 

 

“The same Jisoo we talked about that Mino-” Jihoon talked and Mino knew very well to cut him off.

 

“Yes, the same Jisoo we talked about as my co-worker.” 

 

Jihoon eyed him and his palms started to sweat.

 

“Do you like her?” 

 

Seungyoon choked on his soda, while Seunghoon giggled beside him.

 

“Of course. She’s my friend.” He answered quickly.

 

He felt Jisoo look at him and he just wanted to melt on the spot.

 

“Well, what about Irene then?” Jihoon asked him again. This time, Seunghoon laughed like an idiot while Yoon bit his lip to hide the laugh he was about to unleash.

 

“ you, Seunghoon.”

 

“Why? He asked me if you’re seeing anyone and you went out with her last night, so I told him.” The guy reasoned out.

 

Mino turned to hide his frustration as he heard Jisoo laugh beside him.

 

“You’re screwed, man.” She said casually. He couldn’t help but feel irritated by the fact that she seems ok with him dating Irene.

 

--------

 

Jihoon and Seunghoon stayed for a while and left to go for lunch.

 

Yoon, Mino and Jisoo continued with their work. Mino is now explaining how Jieun prefers the color lavender than pink.

 

“But is it true she prefers to drink tea at night than coffee? Because that would be inconsistent with our third video.” Jisoo said.

 

“How did you know that?” He asked.

 

Jisoo blushed and looked down on her laptop. “I read from an interview from years ago. I told you I was her fan.” 

 

“And you don’t like her now?” Yoon asked.

 

She looked at Mino as she answered Yoon. “I don’t like what she did.”

 

Her answer was almost a whisper, but Mino looked at her.

 

Yoon cleared his throat. “I think we should move on now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter