Lost In Love

Paraproia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Her scream broke the empty silence. Her eyes gazed at him in tears, the tears left that she had after everything that hurt her so badly bad in the past. I could see she couldn't believe what she saw at that time. It was Kai. The pain in the to her. I put the glass on the table, followed Jessica who approached Krystal closer. Right before Jessica manage to reach her, Krystal moved forward, pushing and hit Kai several times while he did nothing but looked down.

"Soojung-ah! Control yourself!"
"No, unnie... No... How dare he come here..." She still tried to hit his shoulder while sobbing.
"Soojung please..." Jessica tried to hug her tightly.
"Unnie, please get him away from here! I don't want to see him."

I moved forward, finally, I felt like it was the right time to jump into that awkward situation. I pushed Kai back a little. He understood. I could see tears on his face. I turned my body back. Jessica finally managed to pull Krystal away from that spot and sat down on the couch in the living room. I let Kai to stand still, later grabbing a glass of water and gave it to Krystal. I knelt down in front of her, tried to talk heart to heart.

"Hey..." I poked her softly.
"Thank you, unnie."
"No problem. Do you feel better?"
"Yeah..." She glanced at Kai. "Why is he still here?"
"Remember that time, during our lunch... When you told me you would try to contact and tell him everything as if that's the only closure you needed?" She nodded her head softly. "Now he's here to give you that closure."
"I'm no longer needing it. He pushed me away. You know that, unnie."
"I know. But hey... Let's give him a chance. Let's listen..." I glanced at my girlfriend. "Soojung-ah, Jessica and me will be here behind you, whatever decision you make after listening to him. Will you give him a chance just to talk?"
"Are you and my sister on his side?"
"I wouldn't say that, but we knew something you didn't. This is the time for you to know."
"I can't do this."
"You can't?"
"I can't, Taeyeon unnie..." She sobbed again. I looked at Kai behind, he didn't move at all.
"Okay. Then let's kick him away from here."


I stood and walked towards Kai who was still standing quietly near the entrance. I sighed heavily. I know this is not easy for him, but I had no choice. Krystal might not be ready to listen to Kai's reasons, no matter how much I wanted to know.
"You have to go now."
"But, noona..."
"Not now, Kai."


Again, he understood and grabbed her bag on the floor. There was a moment when Kai and Krystal meet each other's eyes from afar. It was quite heartbreaking to see actually, but since Krystal decided not to talk to him, at least not now, I had to push him away. He bowed down a little, asking permission to leave soon from the apartment. I almost closed the door when suddenly Krystal jumped out and held the door with her right hand. She looked out, finding for her guy.

"Kai..." She called him so softly.
"Krystal?" He was surprised to be called out like that.
"Are you going back to the US?"
"I don't."
"Why?"
"I chose to move here for good." He walked closer to her again.
"There's nothing left here."
"I know. Even if there's any, I don't deserve it at all. I'm a loser."
"You are." Krystal was so bitter at that time.
"But can I have a chance to come in and talk? You can kick me after that." He smiled a little.


I could feel the love that they feel for each other at that time. It was indescribable. I glanced at Jessica who was still sat on the couch.
"Yes," Krystal answered.

I was surprised at first, but immediately realized that they both needed space. Jessica and I walked in back to Jessica's bedroom and locked the door to give them space and privacy. After closing the door, she put her hand on my chest and wrapped my body directly. I could sense her solicitudes. How could she not? Everything went to fast lately, but somehow, as things were getting harder to handle, it felt like taking forever to solve. She started to cry even though quietly but I could feel it. I her hair gently, tried to calm her down.
"I really want to know what's going on... What if she hurt?"
"Baby... You have to give them time." I looked at her. "I have a good feeling about that guy. I could see he loves Krystal."
"I know... I feel that way too..."
"So let's just wait."

 

 

 




 

"I don't know why do I let you talk to me. Why do I give you chance to do it..."
"Because you know you love me, baby..."
"Let's not talk about it, Kai."
"Alright..." He looked down unhappy. "I didn't reply your text."
"Then who?"
"It's Jen." He mentioned the girl that his father wanted him to date with. The girl who broke Krystal's heart so that she ran away to Seoul. "But it was just a full bliss to her. She didn't think that you're really pregnant that time. She thought you lied, that you made up the story so that I would come to Seoul to take you home. I told her everything. She said sorry, as she didn't mean it at all."
"Does it mean you were with her? What did you do? Why the hell was your phone on her?" Krystal looked at him sharply, through his empty heart.
"I made a mistake."
"Did you sleep with her?"
"I'm sorry, Krystal..."
"You ing slept with her yet you're here..." She sobbed. "I hate you."
"It was a mistake. I didn't know how that happen. I swear! Even myself couldn't get it at all."
"YOU BROKE MY HEART!"
"I only want you... Krystal, please..."

Both were devastated. The hearts felt crushed and it pain both of them mercilessly.
"You told everything to my big sister. She didn't tell me. She actually sent some people to spy on you, to make sure that I'd never know about it all and you'd never go back to US, so that I'd slowly forget about you. That was the idea. Noona is so protective to me and our family's reputation is her pride, so I bet that's why she didn't reply to it. She wanted you to disappear from my life, forever." He looked at her eyes in sorrow. "I waited for you."
"You don't have to do it anymore."
"Krystal..."
"You lost me, Kai. You already lost me." She looked straight at him. "Tell your sister don't bother herself. I'm letting you go now."
"I love you so much. I know you love me t-"
"I did and I stopped." She wipped her tears. "You better go no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter