I Know Nothing

Paraproia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 



 

I felt the warmth of the morning light and looked at her beside me, wrapped herself still in my arms. Her bare face and messy hair made her look even more beautiful in my eyes. I smiled while enjoying her beauty in front of my eyes. We had last night, and that was my first time ever doing it with a woman. It felt beautiful. I couldn't put my feelings into words but to be with her was the only thing I wanted that time.

Not long after that, I realized something weird, that we were not alone in that room. There was somebody else.
"Ah... Finally somebody's waking up..."
I immediately got up and wore pajamas beside me. "Who are you?"
"First of all... You're welcome. I put the pajamas for both of you." She continued to sip her cup of coffee. "I'm Krystal. You don't know me? I'm Jessica unnie's only sister."

I was mesmerized by her beauty. A different kind of beauty from what Jessica has. It was weird how to my eyes, she resembled Yoona a lot, an old friend from the past. I was still looked at her when another woman walked in while handling a cup of coffee. This woman is as tall as me, a little shorter maybe, and looked cute with her middle burgundy hair. She glanced at thrown a smile at me, who looked at both of them awkward. I'm a secretive person, and the fact there were 2 people I barely even met in my room, it caused me a lot of disturbance.

"Yahhh... Jessica wake up!" The woman suddenly screamed. She threw a cushion right to Jessica's face. Jessica woke up immediately, was shocked by what just happened. Still half-awake, she looked at the surrounding.
"What the... Sunny what the hell are you doing here?" Another scream I heard that morning.
"Chill, Jess... I came here with Krystal. We just arrived last couple hours and found this lovebird couple here."
"Unnie..."
"Soo Jung-ah, why are you here?"
"We were about to surprise you. It's your birthday anyway." She smirked. "Turns out we got a surprised here."
"Surprise... Surprise..." The woman named Sunny grinned while looking at me. "Happy birthday, Jess!"
"Happy birthday, unnie!" A girl named Krystal jumped to the bed and kissed Jessica. Later she walked to grab some waters.
"Oh yeah right. But can you leave now? Go to another room you two erts!"
"Don't worry we will have a breakfast outside."

Both Krystal and Sunny looked at each other, then stood up. They stopped right in front of me, looked at me with those judgy eyes.
"What are you looking at? Soojung go away... You too, Sunkyu!"
"Duh Jess... So grumpy..." Sunny chuckled while continued to walk out.
"Chill, unnie." Krystal smiled at me. "Taeyeon unnie is prettier than when I see her on the photo."
"Y-You... You know me?" I jumped to the conversation, with my awkward face.
"Of course I know. Unnie told me everything. It's too bad she didn't tell you about me, huh." She glared at Jessica.
"Go away for now..."
"Arasseo! Arasseo! I will..." She turned her body. "Sunny, let's go. I'm starving. Also a bit jetlag huh."


It was me and her in the room. Jessica was trying to dress up with the pajamas and tie her hair when I looked at her. I needed an explanation.
"Baby? You okay?" She finally looked at me.
"Hmm yeah... I'm just... Shocked." I chuckled a bit.
"Oh no." She moved closer to reach and hug me. "I'm so sorry for everything that just happened."
"No. No need to apologize. Maybe I'm just acting weird."
"It's not you." She lifted up my chin and gave me a peck to my lips. It made me smile. "I really really don't know how could they're here. But it's Krystal... or Soojung my little sister. She basically owns this apartment. And the other one is Sunny, or we usually joke her by calling her real name, Sunkyu. Sunny and I have been friends since a kid, same with Krystal. They're all the closest to me."
"The closest ones to you?"
"Yes, baby..."
"Why didn't you tell me about them?"
"Didn't I?"
"You didn't," I replied. "Well, you mentioned this is your sister's apartment but I didn't know anything, not even her name."
"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm surely will."
"Okay."
"Are you angry?"
"No. I'm not." I tried to cover up my disappointment. She reached my face with both hands.
"You'd better not."
"Why is that?"
"Cause starting from today..." She teased me. "I will tell everyone that you're mine. You're my girlfriend, and don't worry too much okay?"

Her last words made me melt away. I was too happy to describe my feeling. I really hope I didn't look like a tomato cause I blushed over it. I smiled at her but couldn't say anything anymore. I just couldn't believe that she's mine. The woman I met a month ago, has changed my life completely.
"Why didn't you say something?" She wrapped her hands to my neck.
"Got nothing to say."
"Then maybe do something?" Her husky voice came back.
"Do what?"


She walked to the door and lock it, giving a gesture that both Krystal and Sunny left already to grab a breakfast outside. She got back to the bad and knelt down on top of me. She moved closer so that she could press her lips to mine once again. It was quite passionately as I was overwhelmed to handle. She went for my neck, then to my ears. While giving a soft kiss near to my earlobe, she whispered seductively.

"How about a morning ?" She pushed me down to the bed. "It's my turn."
 


 


 


I looked at the watch on my wrist, it was nearly 12 pm on this hectic Monday. I had 3 meetings since 9 am with all the directors. It was tiring. My report was done and I stood up to grab a cup of coffee at the pantry when I saw this beautiful tall woman, with a green neon t-shirt and such a trendy skirt I couldn't describe, entered the room and snatched all the eyes. She looked around, looking at everyone at the office who looked at her with a big mark question on their eyes. She pouted and kept on looking until she finally saw me.

"TAEYEON UNNIE!" She grinned and walked closer.
"Krystal?" I grabbed my cup. "What are you doing here? I thought you're back to the US already."
"I'm looking for you. Of course.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter