Page 0

Paraproia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Things I face, things I hear
All the things that I feel
They will become my story"

 

 

 

She dropped her body to the couch as if it was too heavy to stand still. It was honestly to understood, everything happened at the moment. I took every crumb of my patience to calm my self to calm her down. I don't like this, but I looked at her differently. Just so differently. She looked beautiful yet so cold. Her brown straight hair shined but her smell wasn't feel as warm as it was before. I offered a glass of water to her, with a little smile on my face. I felt terribly tired.

She gulped down a glass then stared at me. And I fell in love, all over again.
"Do you feel better now?"
"I think so."
"Good then."
"Taeyeon-ah... I'm sorry..."

I gave a peck to her thin lips. I've been through a lot of lately and to be with her was everything I need.
Once again, she saved me.

We made out wholeheartedly. Her kiss, oh my God...
She stood up then pushed me who automatically lied down my body on the surface. In no time, she moved her face closer to once again, crushed my lips with hers but this time, it was hotter than before. With that mind blown kiss, I found myself running away back to her heart. To my home.


She pulled herself a bit but her forehead still tied to mine. She shed tears.
"Baby..."
"I'm sorry. It's just hard."
"To see me laughing with her?"
"I..."
"Hey..." I caressed her cheek. "There's nothing between us. Trust me. See? I didn't lock the door cause I knew you would come and I just didn't want you to think negatively about us. Besides, I had no idea of who she was."
"I know. I'm sorry."
"Stop saying sorry..."
"Okay. I'm sorry."
"Sica..."
"I'm just tired."
"Then have a rest... Here, with me."
"Babe..."
"It's okay to stop, for a while. It's okay to restart it all."
"Why is everyone likes you?"
"How would I know?"
"Can't you see that?"
"I only see you. How can I see the others?"

 

She hit my shoulder a bit weakly but I pretended as if it was a big one. We laughed, finally.
"Now what? Are you gonna throw me cheesy crap?"
"Like what? Huh?"
"Like telling me that you would die for me? Hmmm... I can sense that."
"Huh. I don't want to die for you."
"That won't pass a romantic movie's standard then." She pouted.
"Rather, I'd live for you. I would do."


We both fell silent. I meant it. Of course, I meant it.
She's the beat to my heart.

"Krystal..." She started.
"What's with her?"
"Last time I checked, she pushed herself to go back to the US."
"What's the problem then?"
"Now she wants to stay."
"Why?"
"I don't know." She pulled herself from my hug. "She just wants to stay here, in Seoul."

 

I heard that one. I sensed that one. Fireflies, I felt them.
 


 

 



Due to my health, we postponed the trip to Italy. I tried to convince her that I was fine, but she said she wouldn't want to rush it. That day, I decided to come to the office and work as usual cause I felt so bored to be alone at home. Jessica left in the morning as she had to take care of some things needed for our trip. Everyone seemed to know about the incident that happened to me from Seohyun. I received millions of greetings when I walked into the room. Aish...

"TAEYEON UNNIE!" Somebody ran then hugged me.
"Seo... Careful. I'm still a bit weak."
"Are you okay? What are you doing here?"
"I'm bored."
"Yahhhh... You can't be!"
"Don't worry. I'm not going to work hard. I will be just checking some things."
"But still... You supposedly stay in your bed."
"Unnie will be okay." I winked.

We entered the workspace together when I remember a thing.
"Seo..."
"Yes, unnie?"
"Did you know Tiffany Hwang?"
"Ah yeah... Actually, Mr. Hwang asked me for help when she first arrived here in Seoul."
"What kind of help?"
"To be friends with her. Actually I helped to recommend her some of the universities to go... Stuffs like that."
"Really??? I didn't know that."
"I knew about your condition from her." She added. "Also, she asked me for your address. Did she come to visit?"
"Yes. She did."
"We lived in the same apartment. Did you know I moved to a new one?"
"Of course I didn't. I didn't know you move, did you tell me? Hehe... Also, Tiffany, she just came to thank me."


Seohyun accompanied me to my space. It felt a bit weird actually as I didn't feel that I needed her too, but yes, I needed her to keep talking about anything she knew about Tiffany. Honestly, after what happened that night, I couldn't stop thinking of what was really happened between Jessica and Tiffany. Did it really happen that way? It's not that I don't trust Jessica, I just craving to know the truth.

"I haven't seen her though. Last night, I tried to knock her door to offer some snacks but it seemed that she wasn't there."
"Really?"
"Yeah..."
"Seo?"
"Yes?"
"What did she tell you about the incident that happened to me?"
"Oh. She found you... Hangover... Then you passed out."
"She said so?"
"She said so. Is that true?"
"Hmm... Let's say it's true."


I determined, I had to find her, following my intuition.
"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter