Breath

Paraproia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 




 

"Someone’s breath. That heavy breath
How can I see through that?
Though I can’t understand your breath
It’s alright, I’ll hold you..."

 

 



"Yeah... Seohyun too." I delivered such a warm smile. "You're our friend. Of course, we do care about you. Besides, I'm quite close to your father, too. But nope, I didn't come here to find you. It's purely coincidence that I met you here, Tiff."
"Oh... I see... You're looking for Jessica at her sister's apartment?"
"Uhm... No." I acted clumsily hearing that. I felt a crack inside just by hearing her name all over again. Yeap. It was a bad decision to come. I might've just met her and couldn't stand the fact I wasn't ready for that at all, not even by just hearing her name. Oh.
"Krystal didn't tell Jessica about it, right?"
"What?"
"That kiss..."
"It doesn't matter anymore, though."
"What do you mean? You guys okay, right?"


Tiffany paused looking at me with millions of questions in her eyes. I did not reply, confused about what to reply, or rather I still felt it was too painful, after previously I told the same thing to Kai. I was not ready for all this. After a pause, without me responding to her question, Tiffany closed with her right hand while shaking her head.

"We broke up, Tiff." I smiled bitterly.
"No! ! What did I do?" She suddenly became panicked and agitated. "Oh my God... Taeyeon, I'm sorry. I really am. How stupid I am?! I really am sorry... Please tell me you're just kidding."
"No. I really broke up with her."
"She broke you up because of the kiss?" She looked terribly guilty.
"Actually, I did. I broke her up and it has nothing to do with you."
"You? You're the one who broke her up?" She stared at me, looked way so confused. "But... How? I mean, you really love her, right? Why would you break up with somebody you love the most?"


I heard the crack inside me once again. That time, my heart cracked to pieces. 'Why would you break up with somebody you love the most?' -her last words through me so deeply. I was stunned with my mouth locked. I wanted to turn around and run as fast as I could, no matter where it is. For a moment, I really hoped to have a slightly easier day after my return from Jeonju. Or maybe I was wrong, I should never have returned to the same atmosphere. Maybe I should've just disappeared. I tried to keep my face up and calm down, even though at that moment I didn't know how to survive with such a broken heart.

"I didn't come here for this too, Tiff."
"I'm sorry..."
"How are you? How's the thing with your father?"
"I'm good. Still bad, but I need his signature to allow me to follow the training at YG. I need to train myself at least 2 years before debuting, they said." She looked at me plainly. "I feel like giving up. It's no possibility he will sign it for me. Maybe I should just go back to the US."
"Have you talked to him?"
"So many times. No point at all."
"What I see right now is both of you avoiding each other."
"He wouldn't understand..."
"Have you tried to talk with cold head?"
"We'll end up fighting."
"And when is that? The latest submission?"
"In a month?"
"There still time, though." I smiled. "So, now you live here to avoid your father?"
"Yeah... And thank you. But I don't know if I could talk to him."
"You might wanna try it again then. By the way, I have to leave now." I pulled my bag. "Take care. Please let me or Seohyun know if you need any help."

 

I was ready to move from that place when I felt Tiffany was pulling my arm. I looked straight at her and she looked at me, different from that look earlier. That time, she was seen trying to empathize. I assumed that she still thought this is all caused by her, the breakup.

"Taeyeon, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter