Longing

Paraproia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I believe, I'll be over you..."

 

 

 

After the night of the party hosted by GD, Ji Eun asked my permission to go home to visit her family, mainly because they had to celebrate the birthday of her younger brother, Lee Jong-hoon. Actually, I offered myself to go with her, but surprisingly she refused by reasoning that it wasn't the right time to take me there. I was surprised to actually hear it. As I recall, several times Ji Eun invited me to visit her house, but I was the one who always refused, because I was just not ready. To think of opening all of "this" to the Ji Eun family, to my family, I can't do it that fast.

She had been there for several days. It was unusual that she rarely called me. That morning, she had just replied to the short message I had sent the night before. She told me that that night, she talked a lot with her mother and did not have time to reply to my message. I'm totally fine with that. She also told me how she really enjoyed it to be at home, far from the work that chased her. I couldn't imagine even a bit about how to be a famous person like her. Despite her life filled with luxury and high prestige as a famous singer, Ji Eun often feels lonely. Although she knew, what she was doing was chasing her dream too, but all the pressure she received sometimes really made her feel low. I watched it myself. With the little free time she has, I think it's just right to leave her with her family, without the distractions caused by me.

She's always been a good girlfriend for me...
How can you hurt somebody like her?
Well, .




I took the last beer can from the fridge, to be exact, it was the fourth can I had taken. I slammed into my body and sat down in my chair, checking back to the demo of the song I just made to pitch for the latest soloist song in an intermediate artist management. To be honest, I wasn't so sure about this song that I wrote. I felt that my mind was quite messy lately. I had to admit that. I sipped a beer can and stared flatly at the laptop before my eyes. My mind was chaotic.

I opened my cellphone, then opened the Instagram application in it. Through Zero account, I typed her name... Jessica ... Jung ... and I found it. I saw a significant change in both the number of posts and the number of followers. Krystal told me that she had deactivated her account, but she reopened it and even posted it very often. I kept on scrolling to see her photos. I had to admit, it was so pleasing to watch her smile again, unlike the one I saw when we met yesterday. These years, she traveled a lot. No wonder not even Krystal knows where she is.
 

'Well, she's literally everywhere...'
I whispered to myself.

 

My eyes then focused on a photo that she posted last year in New York. I looked deeply, zoomed in the photo, and realized something: she was wearing a black leather jacket. My jacket. She indeed really liked the jacket. She once told me, she liked it very much when I wore it, and that night, the night we spent the night together after the Vogue night party, we slipped onto the roof and slept on our backs while staring at the stars. As she felt cold from wearing a party dress with thin material, I gave her my jacket, and of course, a warm hug and kiss for her.

I smiled like an idiot for a while. The old memory that was created was torn up and down as the beer can fell from my desk. I realized, returning to reality. I closed all the doors in my mind tightly. I couldn't think about it anymore. I closed my cellphone and slammed it on the sofa.

 


I typed in a Google search ...

Taylor Kwon Jessica Jung divorce

 

Before the search was complete, in a split second I hit my laptop hard enough. There was a pretty big anger inside me. There, in a place I never showed to anyone since the day she left me. Slowly it began to come out. I couldn't imagine how Jessica has lived her life all this time. I really wanted to beat him up for what he did. It looks like my mind was really chaotic. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Think about the conditions. I couldn't have the heart to know that her life turns out to be such a miserable one. All the smiles she showed on the pictures... Are they all lies? Or was it me who erased all the sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter