Unknown Girl

Paraproia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Baby... Please listen to me. I'll explain everything." She finally picked up my call.
"It's been tough days for me, Tae... I don't deserve this."
"He just came like that... I never met him since our breakup years ago. I-"
"Tae... Why didn't you push him when he kiss you?" She interrupted coldly. "Did you enjoy it? Tell me..."
"No. I don't."
"Then why didn't you push him back?" She sobbed.
"Sica, I'm so sorry I didn't do it but I was so shocked. I don't know if you understand what I feel now, but it's nothing I feel for him now. I moved on... I moved on with you and I don't want to look back. I need you to trust me."
"I'm so tired, Tae..."
"Then take a rest, my love..." A tear fell down to my cheek. How I wish that I could hug her that time.
"I need time to be alone."
"Let's give you that." I replied. "And let's be fine again after that."
"What if we don't?"
"Sica... I will do whatever it takes to keep you mine."
"I don't if I could trust you for now. Everyone's lying to me. What did I do wrong?"
"Don't trust me for now... Just let me prove you."
"..." I could hear she sobbed there. It broke my heart.
"Jessica... I really, really love you. You're what matter the most for me. If keeping myself away for now will make you feel better, I'll do it." I tried to smile while still handling my phone. "That will make me sad... but I'll be fine. Call me anytime you're ready to talk to me again."

 

 

7 days without hearing her sweet voice to my ears.
7 days without smelling her scent.
7 days without her, and I died inside.
I went to a little smoking room box near my office's cafeteria after lunchtime. I grabbed a pack of cigarettes from my pocket and lighted it up. Smoking isn't my favorite thing to do, I didn't even remember when and why I start to do it, but lately everything went harder for me and I couldn't even help myself. I became an extremely quiet person lately, this whole problem with Jessica really ruined my mood. I was taking the 2nd cigarette when Jonghyun walked inside the room. He moved closer to me, then lighted up the cigarette for me. That was weird considering he's not a smoker.

"What happened, Taeng?"
"Nothing happened."
"Oh come on. Tell me." He insisted. "Was it about Baekhyun?"
"Yes and no."
"Oh ..."
"What is it?"
"That's me. I told him where you live. I thought you guys still have an unfinished business."
"What? Jjong! Seriously???"
"I'm sorry, Tae... Really..." He looked down.

I knew Jonghyun didn't mean something bad to me, but it made me feel upset that he did it. I sighed deeply, trying to fix my mood for a while. However, whatever happened between Jessica and me wasn't his fault. He didn't even know that Jessica exists in my life. I tapped his shoulder softly. He looked up to me with his guilty sight.
"That's okay, Jjong..."
"Did he do something bad to you?"
"He didn't. He came to ask if we could still reconnect."
"Then what did you say?"
"We can't. Then he left."
"Just like that?"
"Just like that."
"Then what makes you smoke a cigarette now?" He confused.


I looked at him deeply.
"Jjong... You're one of few people that are so close to me."
"Yet I don't know anything about you, Tae. Whatever your problem is, you have to share it. Maybe I could help. Or anyone else."
"Okay..." I sighed.
"I'm listening..."
"That night, Baekhyun kissed me suddenly, after confessing his feeling for me." I stopped for a while. Kicking myself back to remember that incident was indeed painful. "But then my partner came to my place and saw it all."
"Holy... Is this the one you told me before? Somebody, you had a crush with?"
"Yes, Jjong..."
"He must be angry... Did he fight Baekhyun after that? Oh my God..." He looked serious.
"Nah..."
"He broke you up?"
"Nah... She didn't. She left. But she hasn't talked to me up until now."
"She?"
"Yes. She. I have a girlfriend, Jjong..."


He looked at me deeply. Another quiet atmosphere. Jjong was the very first person I told about Jessica. I wasn't surprised that he was surprised to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter