Jessica XX - Caprice

Romantic Street: Crossroad of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know the glow when someone is in love? You could totally in that person's aura that there is something. A person could be really beautiful but his/her handsomeness/beauty glows, even more, when he/she's in love.  Why am I saying this random stuff? No reason. You should get used to me by now. haha

Anyway, I am back. But, this is a little bit of a filler chapter, yes. I miss YulTi, so... I'm just gonna place this right here. XD

Enjoy!

 

 

 

I would vouch for heaven on Earth. My heaven is traveling alone with Yoong, spending these precious moments with him.

This trip had me sent back to our past, long before we had our paths interlaced with the rest of our friends. I truly miss this feeling of us just alone in this world. I always feel my problems and tragedies happened washes away whenever I am with him. It always feels like there's something to look forward to when I am with him.

We extended our original one week vacation into two weeks. We explored the beaches in Phuket, Krabi and several islands as well. Our adventures, even the non-wholesome ones, were so much fun. It's like we always looked forward to every single day. I guess that's the very reason we decided to extend our trip.

Oh. We also decided to have a total zero percent communication with our friends and relatives back in Seoul. I guess that might have contributed to a peaceful mindset for both of us while we're here.

Right now we are at Railey beach, walking while holding hands on the shore. It's a day before our flight back to Seoul.

"Do you wanna go back?" he asked.

"I don't want to but my dad misses me. I told him I'm going to visit him right after we get back. It's supposed to be days ago, you know."

"And who wanted the extension again? Tell me."

"Me. But you wanted the extension too."

He smiled at me then kissed my hand. "Yeah, I do too." Then, he asked, "Does he know we're dating already?"

"Well, I didn't really tell him directly but I think he already has a clue about it. I told him it's only the two of us who's gonna be here, anyway."

"What did he say?"

"He said it's good for me that I am traveling."

"Is he uhhmmm-- a cool dad like allows you to date freely or something?"

I chuckled, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, is he okay with guys courting you around or does he treat you as his precious princess?"

"Well, back then he is so not okay. He always antagonizes my suitors and chases them with his melee weapons, sometimes his rifle too."

"How many passed as your boyfriend?"

"I honestly don't remember."

"Even an estimate?"

"Hmmmm… I had my first boyfriend when I was fourteen... Counting the years, hmmm… could be around twenty plus? I don't know if some are counted as a relationship. Most of them only lasted for up to a month, anyway."

He chuckled, "Holy sheep. You're worse than me."

"Yah. I am not. It's not like they all went to second base on me."

"How many went second base and up?"

"I don't know. I am bad at numbers, okay."

He laughed loudly, "CEO of a financial investment company is bad at numbers. I am fearing for your business."

"Shut up!" I punched him on his upper arm.

"I love you too."

"Now that we're back together, you're back at annoying me too? Really?"

"I just want to know, okay. You're like dodging the question that's why I am teasing you back."

"Fine. I think 5 or 6 went second base and up. That includes you on the list. Definitely, not all of them hit the home run, of course."

"Oooh."

"How about you?"

"I dated 17 girls in total. That includes you on the list. 16 went second base and up."

"Who's the exception?"

"My three-year ex-girlfriend."

"Oh. The daughter of the military general?"

"Yup."

"I see. Why though? Is she gay?"

"She just values her morals so much. She's not okay with pre-marital ."

"I see. Why are we suddenly talking about exes again?"

He chuckled, "Your father chasing them then I asked how many passed?"

"Oh. Right."

"Do you think I'll pass?"

"Hmmm… I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? You told me he's thankful to me I saved you from killing yourself. Isn't that counted as a plus-point?"

"Well, my dad is thankful but that doesn't mean he's going to like you for you. You see, my dad is quite complicated. He may acknowledge your goodness but that doesn't mean he'll be rooting for you. He may agree on marriage arrangements but that doesn't mean he's a hundred percent on-board on the one arranged with me. He got a really different mindset when it comes to his taste for a future son-in-law."

"I see… I hope I could meet him someday."

"Yeah, of course, you will."

"I will convince him that I do deserve you and I promise to take good care of you forever and ever."

I pinched his nose. "You are really so cheesy."

He pulled me towards him and held me on the waist. He kissed my lips. "Only to you, baby."

I pouted, "Now, I don't wanna go back home yet."

"We can have another trip some other time, baby. Perhaps, we can go somewhere during Christmas break. What do you think?"

"Okay! I wanna go to Bali."

"Beach again?"

"Why not?"

"We could go to cold places. We can warm each other up."

I pulled him closer to me, "Wanna warm each other up now?"

"Wanna warm each other up for the rest of the day 'til morning?"

"Sounds like a plan."

 


---

 


My boyfriend is so much acting like my number one fanboy. Well, before we left the resort I told him I'll be going out of my Goth lifestyle for good and starting now. Well, as you can all see, my boyfriend is a very jolly person. It would look so weird if I continue with my lifestyle while still dating. That wouldn't mean I would stop on my rock band, though. I am still pursing that sideline.

Anyway, he's been non-stop looking at me creepily since we left the resort 'til we arrived at Incheon airport. I told him so many times to stop staring at me weirdly like that yet, he wouldn't budge. He said this is his very dream and it came true.

Now, we're at the baggage claim area waiting for our suitcases. I uttered to him, "Yoongie. You've been seeing me in my non-goth make up for so many times already. Why do you look like you're still so much spazzing about this?"

"Well... Seeing you before in this look is different. You look happy, yes. But I could still see even a little sadness in your eyes. But now, I feel like I am now seeing the 'you before the darkness' for real."

"So you're saying, I was not that happy with you during our couple-for-a-day and last winter break?"

"You were so much in doubt. But now. I see no more doubts." We got our suitcases and started to walk out. He lifted my hand and kissed it. "I am very happy you're feeling better now."

I had us stopped walking and wrapped my arms around him. "I am very happy you made me feel better."

"I told you I can take your pain away." he said then kissed my forehead.

"Ooooh~ Doctor Im?"

"Ooooh~ role play?"

I giggled, "Tonight?"

"How about we get straight to my place now?"

"I'm going to my dad, remember?"

"Right. Right. How about we get straight to my place after that?"

"Do you already have a doctor costume?"

He smirked, "Baby, I am always ready."

I chuckled, "Wait. Why on Earth you have a doctor costume?"

"Hmmm. One of my mission heists with hyungs. Oh, speaking, I forgot to turn off the airplane mode. I wonder what's going on with them now."

He took out his phone. Suddenly, it crashed and almost died due to the thousands of notifications started popping up one by one. All of the messages and missed calls were from Taeyeon. He sighed deeply, "Taeyeon-hyung is such a cutie-pie."

Taeyeon is now calling, though. He uttered, "This could be some kind of a drama." Then, he suggested, "We can both listen to him." He plugged in his headphones and placed an earpiece on his ear and the other on mine.

"So you finally answered your goddamn phone!" Taeyeon shouted so loudly and madly.

"Whoa. Whoa. Hyung. Calm down."

"What the hell is a phone for, Yoong?! ing tell me what it's for?!"

Yoong muted the mic on his phone and uttered to me, "He's in his mild rage mode now."

"What?!" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Don't say anything. I'll calm him down first." He put the mic on then uttered to Taeyeon, "Hyung, take a deep breath first. Happy place. Where is your happy place?"

"Right." Tae said. We heard him took a deep breath a couple of times. "Happy place. Happy place. My happy place."

"Okay. Feeling better?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"So, what happened?"

"Tiffany and Yuri are fighting like crazy!"

"Aren't they always fighting like crazy lately?"

"No! No! You don't understand! Here's the thing. Hyoyeon's not pregnant!"

"WHAT?!" we both said.

Taeyeon then responded, "Oh. Emo girl. You're there."

I answered, "Of course I am here, stupid!"

"I thought Yoong was kind enough to throw you in the deep blue sea for good, you know." Then, he laughed like an ahjussi.

I groaned, "Just freaking tell us what is the connection of Hyoyeon not being pregnant to Tiffany and Yuri fighting!"

"Oh. It's better to tell you guys upfront. I am here at the airport now."

Yoong then answered, "We're still going somewhere else first, hyung."

He suddenly went back to his rage mode, "No time for that! I am waiting here at the arrival hall, okay! Don't you dare hide from me or else I am going to ing kill you!" And he ended the call.

"Wow." we both said.

"I never thought Taeyeon actually have tantrums." I uttered.

"Tell me about it. I am always the recipient of his rage for the past few months. I don't even know why. He's like my personal bully, you know."

I chuckled, "Im Yoong has a bully? Really?"

"Yeah. And it's Kim Taeyeon."

 


We got into the arrival hall. Taeyeon immediately saw Yoong and rushed towards us. "Wow! Really. Wow! You took freaking thirty minutes just to get out of there?!" It was my fault. I wanted to have a coffee break before leaving the airport.

"Hyung! Stop yelling at me!"

"We got no freaking time! You're supposed to be in Thailand in only one week but what, you ?! Two weeks, really?! You didn't even tell me and I only found out about it from Tiffany!"

"Hyung, calm down!"

"The hell why should I calm down?!"

I butted, "Taeyeon."

He was about to lash out on me too when he suddenly stopped. His jaw was dropped as he stared at me. His eyes were a bit widened too as if astonished on what he's seeing.

"Calm down." I said.

He didn't respond and instead continued to stare at me. A faint blush was obvious on his cheek too.

"Hyung?" Yoong tried to snap him out.

Taeyeon finally got out of his daydream. He faked a chuckle, "Oh. Hi, Yoong. Welcome back." He then looked at me shyly and said in a stutter, "W-welcome h-home, J-jes-sica."

"So, what happened?" Yoong asked.

"Yeah. Right." He nodded. "Yeah... Right~~" He has been the two words for almost two minutes. He's still damn spacing out. Gee. What's wrong with him?

Yoong whispered to me, "I think you broke him."

"Wow." I whispered back. "Now, it's my fault?"

"I think you should hide your face in the world sometimes. Your goddess beauty could kill, you know." He removed his jacket. "Hide your face. Come on." He covered my face with it and just gave me one slight opening for my eye.

"So, hyung. Shall we?" he said and successfully snapped Taeyeon out.

"Let me help you with your bags." He offered then quickly took my bag and suitcase. He led us out to the parking area.

Yoong and I took the back seat of his car. My choding boyfriend still insisted on me to wear his jacket like this since Taeyeon would be driving and he's afraid we might get into an accident.

As the midget started to drive out of the place, he started, "Okay. First things first. Remember when we speculated the possimpible thing about Hyoyeon? About her being pregnant?"

"So, she's not pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes. And she's going to kill you when she sees you, emo girl. She found out you're the one who freaking spread that rumor on the campus."

I laughed loudly, "So freaking funny. Everyone really does believe in everything I say."

Yoong looked at me in confusion, "What? So, you were just fooling around?"

"Oh. No. I really thought she was pregnant and Sooyoung's the father."

Taeyeon butted, "And that was the thing." He chuckled, "Yuri and I confronted her about it and she slapped us with an umbrella. It was so freaking funny, Yoong. You should have seen Yuri's face when he got hit too."

Yoong chuckled, "Man. Is Yuri-hyung one of us now, really?"

I butted, "What one of you? Silly, choding-minded guys?"

"Yeah." they both said and laughed. Seriously, are they proud they are such silly ones?

"Hey, we're getting off-topic here." I said.

Taeyeon uttered, "Right. So, it turned out days before that, Tiffany finally caught Hyoyeon since that tomboy has been avoiding her ever since. So, Tiff confronted her and asked if she really was pregnant then it turned out to be false. The truth was, Hyoyeon found out Sooyoung's secret."

"What's his secret?" Yoong asked.

"He was just acting as Tiffany's childhood prince all along."

"That freaking--! What?!" I shouted. "He fooled Tiffany like that?!"

"Hey. Give Soo a break. He said to Hyoyeon he was blinded of the idea that it could be his only ticket to capture Tiffany's heart so he chose to lie. Desperate times call for desperate measures, you know."

"Fine. So what happened next?"

"Tiffany confronted Soo about it then they broke up. Your bestie felt so low about herself. She thought, because of her obsession with her prince, she destroyed her relationship with Yuri. But then, when Yuri found out they broke up, he tried to pursue Tiffany again. And they got back together."

Yoong uttered, "Oh. Happy ending, then." 

"No. No. Not happy ending. Someone told Tiffany about Yul's real reason for letting her go."

"What was hyung's reason again? For Tiffany-noona to give Sooyoung a chance?"

"That's his real reason but it turned out there's an ugly back story behind it."

"What is it?"

"Remember I told you Sooyoung was actually the one who p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter