Jessica VI - Trophy 

Romantic Street: Crossroad of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Invalid Pincode.

Damn it.

There is a Pincode required for me to be able to change the password, home screen and lock screen wallpapers of my phone. Until now, I couldn't figure out the six-digit Pincode he set up. I sighed deeply. I got no choice but to bear looking at his stupid face whenever I use my phone.

It has been almost two months since he started bugging me. Yes. That guy, Yoong. That creepy guy. That pesky annoying guy.

He knows where I live. He knows my phone number. I think he even knows my birthday too. He's that creepy.

But, yes. There is one thing he doesn't know. My name.

Right now, here I am, heading out of my college building. Yes. Fortunately, there is a University that still accepted me despite my grades almost flunked in the last year of my senior high school. 

I am currently studying at Ah In University taking up Financial Management. I got accepted here when I took their entrance exam and passed it during the end of my second year of senior high school. That was before all the tragedies entered into my life. It turned out once you get accepted, any low grades in the last year of senior high school won't that much matter. Well, except for the availability of the courses. There is still a slot in the course I wanted to take. So, I was lucky.

As I got out of the university, though, the annoying guy popped out of nowhere. Yes, that guy. That Yoong.

"Whoa." he snapped. "Whoa. Whoa. I didn't know you're studying here. I didn't even know you're studying at all."

.

"What are you taking?" he asked.

"None of your business." I started walking. He eagerly followed.

"What are you taking?"

"Shut up."

"What are you taking?"

"I am taking an incredible amount of patience not to punch you in the face right now."

He laughed loudly then asked again, "What are you taking?"

"Financial management!" I shouted then groaned loudly out of annoyance. This guy really irks me.

"Whoa!" His already large round eyes widened even more. He looked like a stupid owl now. "That course is heavy! Stocks, dividends, derivatives, bonds and hedging instruments?! AND their mathematical computations?!?!?! Damn. You must be really, really smart."

"Shut the freaking up! Are you even studying here?! Are you stalking me?!"

He laughed loudly again, "Are you wishing for me to stalk you around? I don't mind doing that. Just tell me if that's your wish."

I groaned again, "Just freaking leave me alone. That's my wish."

"I am taking up accountancy here in Ah In too."

"No one cares."

"I'm planning to take up law someday. That's why I chose accountancy. It's the best prerequisite for a law degree, you know. It got lots of law subjects."

"Again. No one bats an eye."

"I'm gonna be the most handsome lawyer out there. In case you'll get dragged into a case, my services would be free for you. Only for you, my baby wifey."

Such an idiot.

"You know, a lot of people gets jailed because of financial fraud. I can sure help you out someday."

Such a freaking idiot!

I stopped walking and so he was too. I shot him a deadly glare. "Leave me alone."

"Okay."

I continued walking and again he followed me, "I said leave me alone!"

"Yeah. I am. This is just my way home too."

He is so freaking annoying.

Calm down, Jessica. Calm down. Don't let this annoying guy ruin your day.

"So, what's your name?" he suddenly asked.

"Which part of leave me alone you don't understand?"

"The part of you wanting me to leave you alone?"

"Okay." I stopped walking again and so he was too. I faced him straight. "I am begging you to leave me alone. I want to be alone. Why? Because I just want to."

"Are you angry at me?"

"No. I am just deeply annoyed by you."

"Why?"

"I don't even know you yet you're bothering me."

"I told you I am your super perfect husband. I am the father of your future children. I am your prince. I am your destiny. What part of that you do not understand?"

"The part of you being a delusional freak! Us?! We can never happen!"

"Never is a heavy word, baby. Don't shut the door too hard or else you'll break the walls of your house. When that happens, I can pretty capture your heart easily. I can just take you away and be my wife forever, forever, AND FOREVER."

I leaned closer and said firmly, "In. Your. Dreams."

He leaned closer too, making the gap of our lips an inch close, "In my dreams, we're already making out right now."

With what he said, I happened to stare at his enticing lips. I felt my cheeks became warm. I quickly distanced myself from him.

"I'm hungry." he said then asked me, "Are you hungry?"

I didn't respond. I sighed deeply. I think he will not stop from bugging me no matter how many times I beg.

"Now I want jjajangmyeon and soy garlic chicken. Oh. I think I'm craving for seafood pancake too."

And my stomach has betrayed me. It rumbled on its own due to the food he mentioned. Damn it. I should have eaten something during lunch earlier.

He grinned widely at me, "So, you're hungry too, huh?" He suddenly held my hand. I felt the little jolt as our hands touched. "Come on. Let's eat." He started dragging me. I happened to just follow along. Maybe because of that little jolt, I was startled and couldn't react quickly.


He dragged me to a local restaurant and we occupied the table in the corner-most part. The smell of the food inside had made me so hungry that, I decided to just let this slip. I am going to allow him to annoy me this time since I cannot argue with my stomach anymore.

He ordered lots again. Now, even in a public place, he didn't bother if anyone would see him devour his food like a hungry puppy.

"Why do you eat so much?" I asked.

"Because I think so much. I also move so much." 

Maybe that's the reason why he's not even getting fat despite the abundant amount of food he eats. Maybe he's also working out too. Judging from his well-toned biceps and abs.

"Are you imagining me now?" he suddenly asked.

" while you're munching your food like that?"

"And that's the perfect bum life. Eat all the food you want while . It's hunger level, full, plus comfort level, high." Then, he asked, "We can both be at home and eat for as much as we want."

"You are such a ert. Why would I want to be with you?"

"Because you got no choice. We'll get married someday. As I said, I am your super perfect husband."

"Inconsistency. Have you not notice that on what you said? You used future first then present tense on the next?"

"Right. My bad. We are now married and I am your super perfect husband."

"Idiot."

"Oops. Sorry. We will get married and I will be your super perfect husband."

I sighed again.

"Silence means yes, right?"

"Silence means I am so freaking irritated with you right now."

Then, he bit his lip and started to look at me weirdly. How weird? It's like he's trying to look at me as if trying to seduce me in exaggeration.

I tried my hardest to show an emotionless expression. This is hard, okay. It's not that I am seduced. It's more of trying to suppress my laughter. He looks so freaking funny, I swear.

"You falling in love now? Falling crazy in love?" he asked.

"Yes." I answered in sarcasm.

He then smiled triumphantly. What? Doesn't he recognize the sarcasm on that one?

Idiot. I will never fall for you. You're just a nobody to me, you pesky annoying idiot!

 

 

 

 


---

 

 

 


The usual annoying him had dragged me somewhere again. He said we needed a nice dessert after a nice meal.

Why did I come along? He took my bag away and carried it himself. I tried to report him to the policeman stationed at the street. Yet, that pesky law enforcer just smiled at us in return saying we were such a sweet couple.

I know the reason why people don't think he's a freaking delusional idiot pretending to be my boyfriend but not really. He freaking wears this stupid angelic face. Nobody believes me that he's an evil man and everyone thinks we're just a couple having a petty fight.

I think he's a psychopath. I remember reading an article about them possessing this kind of innocent and angelic face. It turned out they are bad people. I bet people cannot see through him but I can!

"We look good together." he said.

"Shut up."

"That's the reason why nobody believes you are being harassed, you know. Especially when you're wearing that blush on your face."

"I am just feeling so full because of what we ate. This is not about you."

"Wow. You're the only one I know who blushes due to being full."

"Stop teasing me, okay. I already surrendered to go with you now. Can't you just shut up?"

"Okay, love."

"I told you to stop, didn't I?"

He then pretended to be annoyed, "Fine. What can I do, anyway? I am just a loving husband who follows your orders."

Yup. He did not stop. I think annoying is already embedded in his whole persona. He's like the human embodiment of that word.

 


He brought me to a familiar street. We stopped right in front of the arcade place where I got the peas-in-a-pod stuffed toy from one of its claw crane machines. I was trying my luck for many weeks at that time, just for me to win one for my ex-boyfriend. I was only successful when----

Wait.

Omo.

Him.

It's him!

"Do you want a fruit shake? The arcade sells one inside and it's freaking good." he asked. Then, he noticed, "What's wrong? You looked like you've seen a ghost or something."

He was that guy. He was that guy, I'm sure! He was the one who helped me out on winning a toy from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter