Jessica IX - Classified

Romantic Street: Crossroad of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica @ Sealed: I'm sorry. I don't want to give you false hopes.

Jessica @ Interlaced:  I will agree to be your girlfriend-for-a-day.

Yoong for the last five chaps:

 

lololol. forgive me. I just had to do this. the #decipheringtaengoo is just really so so funny XD (ctto!)

 

in case you want to thank someone for this double update for today, it's 092252. lol. Here you go, buddy! the update you want since you kind of brainwashed me. hahaha. just kidding.

People, listen/watch to 'Call Me Before You Sleep'.  --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGFw_lQ0GJs Support the queen! The song is so freaking niiiiceee.

ENJOY PLEASE AND DON'T KILL ME PLEASE I'M BEGGING

 

 

 

 

 

"So, you're telling me, that Yoong and that Kim ex of yours are both friends with Yuri?" my dad, Vincent Jung, asked. Apparently, I am in extreme dilemma that's why I decided to share to him what's going on in my life. Well... before it was mom but I think it's okay to share these things to dad now. It's not like he can pull out his shotgun again and scare my err-- I mean, those guys.

"Yes." I answered.

Then, he grinned at me widely as if teasing me. "How you doing, pretty woman?"

"Shut up, dad! That's why I don't want to open up to you. You're like mom. Meddler."

"It's not like I can interfere or meddle directly. I am locked up in here, my beautiful daughter."

"Stop teasing me and just help me out."

"You are really feeling beautiful now, aren't you? You got those boys lining up for you? Tell me. Is Yuri attracted to you now too?"

"Well, he ate what he said to me before. He just told me recently I'm very, very, very beautiful and Goddess-like."

"And you're enjoying that, huh?"

"Of course. That freaking idiot was so much of a stupid jerk! Telling me I'm ugly before?! Ha! Look at him now."

"If you ask me to choose among the three, I will still choose Yuri for you."

"Dad."

"Why?"

"Are you forgetting Stephanie's still around?"

"So, are we going to wait for her to get married to someone else before you date Yuri?"

"Even if that's the case, he'll file a divorce on me and marry her instead."

"Okay. So you're telling me, Yuri's not one of the choices anymore?"

"Yes."

"So, it's Yoong and that Kim guy then?"

"No! There are no options! Not Yoong and not Taeyeon and not Yuri!"

"So, you're not planning to give me grandchildren?"

"Sadly, yes. Dad. You will not have grandchildren from me."

He's now looking at me sullenly. "I did not avoid my death sentence for me to see you grow old alone, Jessica. I swear I will escape from this jail and force you to marry any man out there."

"I can live alone, okay. I don't need a man."

"BUT I NEED GRANDCHILDREN!"

I groaned in defeat, "Fine! I will give you a grandchild, damn it! But not on any of those guys! It will just be with a random guy someday. Not this time!"

"Okay. Good. But, I would still prefer Yuri."

"Dad. We still got a problem with Yuri, okay."

"What?"

"Last week, we met at Se Kyung. Then, I found out he remembers Stephanie by the face."

"Oh. I already know that."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

He ignored me. He then chuckled as he reminisced, "I remember when I visited him at his stall at the wet market, he got a hand-drawn picture of Stephanie right inside his little cash box."

"You are unbelievable."

"What? It's unnecessary information, alright."

I then wondered, "Why on Earth Yuri and Stephanie forgot each other, though?"

Yuri and Stephanie were once childhood sweethearts. At least, that's what I am aware of. Yuri once told me when we were young, around nine or ten-ish, that he will never fall in love with me because he is already in love with someone else named, Stephanie Miyoung Hwang. And I know only one Stephanie Miyoung Hwang in this world and that's none other than my best friend who I met a year after Yuri's disproved death.

Dad then answered me, "Yuri suffered amnesia because of the car accident he had. Stephanie, on the other hand..."

"Oh. It's different for her? It wasn't amnesia?"

"No. I'm not exactly sure what, though."

"I see..."

I wonder what would it be, though? Hmmm...

He continued, "Anyway, in case your paths cross again, you both have to stick together too. Make each other strong, okay? She's quite a cheerful girl so I bet she'll get to remove that stupid makeup of yours, just in case."

"Yah! Stop hating my Gothic look, dad."

"I don't hate that. That just irritates me."

"Fine. But, why are you making it sound like anytime soon Stephanie will come here?"

"Well, it's just wishful thinking. If she's around, I'm sure you'll be back happy again. You'll feel you'll have family outside again." Then, he held my hand. "And that's all I ever wanted. For you not to be alone."

That brought tears to my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. "Thanks, dad. But, I don't think Stephanie will set foot here in this country again. That would be so freaking random and out of the blue."

"I know." Then, he redirected, "So, what is exactly bugging you why you shared all those things to me?"

"I kind of told Yoong about Yuri's dream girl and Stephanie being one and same. Then, that stupid Taeyeon eavesdropped and heard it too."

He then laughed loudly as he teased me, "You screwed up."

"Shut up, dad! Just help me out here!"

"What do you want me to do?" He laughed loudly again as if really enjoying my agony. "I told you to not tell anyone but you did! Whose fault is that then?"

"It would be unfair if I'm the only one bearing that secret! You know how much I am a blabbermouth! I will explode if I didn't tell anyone the secrets being shared to me!"

"Yeah. Now, I feel regretting telling you about Yuri." He facepalmed himself. "It's better this way, though. At least, you won't get shocked in case you both cross paths."

"So what I'm gonna do on those two, then? Any suggestions?"

"Bribe them with your everlasting love so they would shut up too."

"Dad!"

"What? That's a valid method."

"Shut up." I groaned loudly. "I shouldn't have talked to you about this."

"Why not?"

"You're nowhere helpful!"

He laughed loudly, "Jessica, my love. What would you want me to say to you? You screwed up and you do know that. All we can just do is hope your two boyfriends will not tattletale what you said to anyone, okay."

"Don't call them my boyfriends, okay!"

"Husbands?"

"Dad!"

"Lovers?"

"If you will tease me again, I will no longer visit you here."

"Ha! Empty threat. Just like your mom."

"I didn't visit you for a year! Do you want that to happen again?!"

"Suitors. There."

"Taeyeon's not my suitor."

"Okay. One present you're falling in love with and one past you're still in love with. Present and Past then."

"You really love to annoy me, don't you?"

"I just miss you so much, my baby girl. Come here. Hug me, please." I went to his side of the table and side-hugged him. "I miss you so much too, dad. I love you."

"I love you too, my sweetheart." Then, he sighed, "If only I'm out there with you, I would have chased those two with my shotgun already. That way, you wouldn't have a problem."

I hugged her tighter. "Yeah, it would have been easier for me. You wouldn't have to tell me Yuri's alive too so it's really really would be easier for me."

"I'm sorry you're having a hard time, my baby girl."

"It's okay. It's all my fault, anyway."

He suddenly bonked me on the head again.

"Ouch! What did you do that for?!" I whined.

"Stop blaming yourself again, you idiot." And he went on ranting and ranting on me again about my self-blaming tendency. I think that covered pretty much of the rest of the visitation time.

 

 


---

 

 

 

The thought about my best friend has bothered me a lot. If it's not amnesia, what would it be? Is there another way to forget memories?

"Hello." someone greeted me.

"Hi." I greeted back.

Can I... Can I try that to forget my past with Taeyeon?

"Hello again." she said again.

"Hi."

How can I figure out what it is? Hmmmm. Where to start?

"Jessica."

I finally snapped out. It was Hyoyeon, one of Yoong's friends.

"Hi." I greeted back, now looking at her.

"What's up with you?" She chuckled. "You were like so much spacing out. Your manager here at the coffee shop even shouted at you and you didn't even react."

"I'm sorry. Can I take your order?"

"Actually, they closed this counter because of you spacing out."

"Oh. I'm sorry. You can just queue on the other counter if you need something."

"I actually need to talk to you."

"Err-- okay." I then redirected to my manager. "Manager oppa, can I take a break?"

He shouted at me, "You've been taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter