Yoong XII - Suit

Romantic Street: Crossroad of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaeNy time *wink-wink*

 

 

 

The atmosphere of the campus has so much changed. It was very dark and gloomy last semester. But slowly at the start of our Sophomore year, it was like the darkness and the light have collided. It's like heaven and hell in here.

There are guys who are wearing totally dark and black outfits. The other guys are now wearing pastel colors, most were wearing light pink shirts.

Why?

Well, the population of fanboys is now divided. The light came in and cut the darkness in half. Yes, I am talking about the popularity of Jessica and Tiffany-noona.

"Hi, Yoong-Yoong baby!" Hyoyeon-noona shouted as she approached me from behind. We're currently entering the Se Kyung campus.

"Hi, Hyoyeon-noona. What's up?"

"Nothing much. How is it going with your dibs?"

"I'm still doing it painfully slow."

"So, Jessica's Justine?"

"Shut up."

"Seriously. What's wrong if you tell us Justine is Jessica?"

"You all hated her when I broke down. I don't want you to hate her. Besides, she didn't want me to tell you guys about us before. I think it still applies even until now."

She sighed deeply, "You know, we hated Justine because we never knew her. But it does make sense now that I know it's Jessica. I mean, she could have her reason. She's always been looking so sad ever since I met her."

"Yeah, I know."

"Though, it's a bit over-the-line that she broke your heart that horribly."

"I know too."

"Still you want to try to pursue her?"

"I am in love with her."

She stopped walking. I stopped too. She's looking at me in a so much dumbfounded manner.

I chuckled, "What's shocking on that? I already told you guys I've been in love with her since."

"I know. It's just that I never actually realized you are really in love with her. We all thought it was just infatuation, you know."

"I thought so too."

"Are you serious about trying your luck again? You know, she might break your heart again."

"I know she will."

". Are you now being a masochist?"

"I still got that chance. She never really relinquished it. I can sense it. She still got my photo as her lock screen, you know."

She then squinted her eyes at me as if studying me closely.

We both noticed Jessica heading to the campus main building too. She seemed to have not noticed our presence. We then tailed her.

She was approached by a guy, probably a freshman. "H-hi, Jessica-noona." the guy said. "C-can I take a picture with you?"

Jessica smiled back. The guys seemed to be startled about seeing her smile. Well, that's rare, you know. No wonder he's blushing mad. He nervously took his phone out and had taken a picture with her. They both smiled for the camera. Another guy approached her too and asked for a picture. Some other guys were just looking out and seemed to want to approach too. And yes, they couldn't help but do in the end.

A group of Goths passed by and called her, "Princess."

"A mournful day." she greeted with her cute bland expression.

The group of Goths bowed their heads at her, "A mournful day to you too." Then, they proceeded on walking away sadly.

It was funny. They really are indeed embracing the darkness by accepting the pain of them not taking a picture with our princess. Yeah, I want to take a picture with her too. I could also feel their pain.

Hyoyeon-noona whispered to me, "Wow. She's on fire when it comes to fan service." She was pertaining to Jessica.

"Yeah, totally. She knows how to play the game."

All of a sudden, we heard someone counted, "Hana, dul, set! Cheeeeeeeseeeee!!!" It was Tiffany-noona in front of the main hall of the campus. She was holding the phone and was taking a group selfie with a bunch of guys like it was the size of a classroom.

"Tiffany, yeppeuda!!!" a guy shouted so hard and loudly. Then, it was followed by a cheer.

"Thank you so much!" she shouted back. "Eat lots of food! Take care of yourself!" She flashed her adorable eye-smiles.

Yup. Those fans melted. They're now cheering how precious and sweet Tiffany-noona is. Jessica's now looking at her boringly. Tiffany-noona sure got a different approach to fans compared to her. Sica's cold. Then she's too warm.

"This battle sure is head-to-head," I uttered to Hyoyeon-noona.

"Yeah. I thought I could only be annoyed by the fangirls of you four. It turned out I would be more annoyed by the fanboys of those two. Like seriously, they're not the only pretty girls around here, you know."

"Don't you realize you got both fanboys and fangirls too? You got both since they all thought you are a lesbian."

"And I really am a lesbian!"

"Alright. I believe you." I pretended.

"And shut up. You're just saying that to cheer me up."

Suddenly, a group of guys has greeted her as they passed, "Hi, Hyoyeon!"

She smiled at them and greeted, "Hi!"

I chuckled. Hyoyeon-noona doesn't seem to realize she's very pretty too. Actually, I got a crush on her when I first met her. But yeah, she's hands-off. Sooyoung seemed to be really into her secretly. It's like an underhand calling of dibs. Like how Yuri-hyung did on Tiffany-noona.

We then felt the sudden awkwardness in the atmosphere as Tiffany-noona triggered it. "Bestie!!!" she shouted gleefully to Jessica. She skipped towards the latter and hugged her best friend tightly.

Why was it awkward? They are extreme opposites of each other. Yet, they are the best of friends like this? It's too cute for me, though.

"I miss you so much!" Tiffany-noona said as she continued to hug Jessica tightly. She even kissed her on the cheek. They both started to walk to the main hall. The two of us followed along.

"Oooh. JeTi couple trend. I could smell the gay vibe." Hyoyeon-noona said.

I asked her, "Have you introduced yourself to Tiffany-noona yet?"

"Not yet. I am waiting for Jessica to actually introduce me but I don't think it will happen."

"Yup. It definitely won't."

"Well, I'm not gonna introduce myself any moment from now, anyway. I think I will just observe her first."

"Why?"

"She seemed to be so chatty. I'm still weighing her."

"Oh. Come on. She's a very nice girl."

"I know. I just want to study her first."

"Are you jealous because Sooyoung is sort of having a crush on her?"

She blushed madly, "No, I'm not! Why would I be jealous, huh?"

"You like Sooyoung."

"Shut up!" Then, she interrogated, "How about you, huh? I think you got a crush on your Tiffany-noona too." She then teased, "Tell me, you are into noonas, aren't you? Two noonas, huh?"

"Just one." I rested my arm on her shoulder and pulled her to me. I leaned closer making the gap of our lips to an inch, "You are my noona that I like."

Her cheeks became so red. She forcefully pushed me away. "Don't mess with me, you idiot!" She then stomped her way out of the hall.

Hmmm. Why did she blush?

 

 

 

---

 

 

 


It was the physical education class in the afternoon. Us four decided to take Track & Field as our minor subject for physical education. Yes, we enrolled in one same class. I chose this one since Jessica also picked this minor class too. Taeyeon-hyung wanted to join me as well. Then, eventually, Yuri-hyung and Sooyoung took the same too. Coincidentally, Tiffany-noona did too. See how precious the coincidence is? We're all together. Except for Hyoyeon-noona, though. She's eager to try the hip-hop class for this semester.

I sighed deeply. I thought I am going to be happy in this class. It turned out I won't that much be. The school is adapting Japanese P.E. Uniforms. Like, really short bottoms and a plain white shirt. However, my beloved Jessica Jung decided to break the school rules. She's wearing a full-body black diver suit.

For freaking seriously, doesn't she feel hot in that suit?! She's not even sweating now! What's with her?!


"I really love our school for adapting Japanese P.E. uniforms!" Taeyeon-hyung said with a glimmer in his eyes.

"I know right. I'm happy I got kicked out and transferred here. Look at those P.E. undies!!~" Soo added.

I groaned. Now, I am feeling grumpy. "Can't the two of you just stop?" I said. They both looked at me in confusion.

"Dude, what happened to you? Did you catch a Yuri-virus?" Soo asked me as he nudged my shoulder.

"Hey. Why me?" Yuri-hyung asked him back.

"Duh. You're the one who's always against loving female bodies." Soo said.

"Yul, look at that!" Taeyeon-hyung said redirecting his attention to Tiffany-noona.

My focus was just on Jessica's beauty the whole time that I didn't notice the heavenly honey thighs Tiffany-noona possesses. Such a perfect body, goddamnit. Aisshh… Yuri-hyung is freaking lucky.

She's about to approach Yuri-hyung. "Hi. We're in the same class again." she said, flashing her adorable eye smile.

"Hi. Yeah, unfortunately." Yuri-hyung pretended.

"Yeah." she nodded back. "I'm starting to believe you're my bad luck too." 

Sooyoung cleared his throat. "Say Yul, why won't you introduce us to this friend of yours? You know, for formalities sake." he said and wiggled his eyebrows at him.

Yuri-hyung then sighed, "Fine. Tiffany, these are Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Yoong. Guys, this is Tiffany."

"What a lame introduction, Yul. Thanks a lot." Taeyeon-hyung said. He cleared his throat and introduced himself, "Hi, beautiful lady. We met once before. My name's Kim Taeyeon. But you can call me your looooover~" He continued, adding a erted wink which earned a confused look from Tiffany.

"Yah stop hitting on her, hyung. Yul-hyung will get mad at you, you know." I said pulling him away from Tiffany-noona.

"Why would I get mad?" Yuri-hyung pretended. We sent a boring look in return.

Jessica then called her best friend as she approached us too, "Fany." 

"Wow, emo-girl. Are you out for a diving class right now?" Taeyeon-hyung said and shared a laugh with Soo.

"Shut up lowlife." She shot him a glare. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter