Season 2 Chapter 19

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season 2 – Chapter 19

…Stays in Hong Kong

 

“Good girl! Now stay with me!” Manager breathed heavily as he got out his phone and called the emergency services. But they spoke in Chinese… “Hello? I need help!” he said in English, hoping they knew as much as he did… which wasn’t a lot…

“What is your emergency?” the operator asked! Yes! He could work with this! After telling the operator everything he could, he was told to stay on the phone until the emergency services.

It seemed like forever before the back door burst open and serval people poured into the alleyway. Several staffs of the venue and the emergency services. They took over putting the pressure on her shoulder and Manager put the phone down, thanking the operator excessively… but no he had to tell the boss… and the members.

“We need to take her, are you her guardian?” the ambulance driver asked in English. Manager thought about it for a second, looking at a pale Alice and nodded.

“Yes, I am” he said in a small voice.

“Will you ride with her to the hospital?” they asked, collecting their things after they got her stable and strapped to aboard. Manager didn’t know what he should do, but he knew that she shouldn’t be left alone in this situation. So, he nodded and followed them… but found himself following them down a very empty hallway with security in front of every door…

They’re going to keep this whole thing under wraps… no one will know about this…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Manager has disappeared too, where are they!” Jeongha blurted in frustration as they walked to the cars waiting for the members and staff.

“Hyung, any luck?” Yoongi asked Jin as he rang Manager for the 9th time that night. Jin put his hand up to tell him not yet… but it rang… and rang… and…

“Manager-Nim! Where are you!?” Jin blurted down the phone and all of them froze in the quiet parking area. “Okay…” Jin’s face turned white… “Okay, we will” Jin looked at s with an uneasy expression. “I’ll call you back later then” he said in a quiet voice before putting down the phone.

“What’s happened?” Jimin asked but the cars pulled up and they were ushered into them without a word. “Hyung?” Jimin made sure to get into Jin’s car but he just shook his head and told him to wait until they got to the hotel room…

“Manager said to ring him when we’re all in the hotel. All he said is that Alice is on her way to the hospital” Jin said in a strained voice before taking a large drink of water…

Hospital… But Jimin didn’t see any ambulances… or heard them… or saw anything out of the ordinary… which means that the staff were trying to cover it up… which means something big has happened…

And then all the members got back to the hotel, they all gathered in Jin’s room to hear what happened…

“Is everyone there?” Manager asked on the loudspeaker as Jin put his phone on the bed where all seven members, Hyungjoon and Jeongha were surrounding it. “Okay… there’s no easy way to say this but Alice has been shot…” he waited for a response… but everyone was quiet… quiet and very pale.

“She isn’t…” Jimin began, his voice cracking as his fears broke his scared thoughts from exiting his mouth.

“She’s stable for now but she needs surgery to get the bullet out. She’s a fighter” Manager told us, but the beeping in the background and muffled voices of doctors filled Jimin with doubt. “You guys need to get the plane back in the morning…” he began but 9 voices of protest came from everyone.

“Hyung! I can’t leave the person I love alone after she’s been shot!” Jimin belted, picking up the phone, taking it off the speaker and paced around as he talked. Everyone else watching him with surprised and worried looks. “Manager-Nim, I can’t leave her! I need to be there; which hospital is she at?” he tried to ask but he wouldn’t tell Jimin anything!

“You know I can’t tell you! If anyone finds out what happened tonight it’ll be all over the news! And if you go running into the emergency room after Alice, your relationship will be outed and that will also be all over the news…” Manager took a breath for both Jimin and himself, calming the atmosphere.

“Hyung, just… I can’t just…” Jimin sat down on the chair in the corner of the room, trying to collect his racing thoughts.

“I will look after her. I’ve already called the company; they have got in touch with her family. Her father will be coming over tomorrow evening. I will be by her side until he gets here. She will be fine, Jimin. Go back to Korea and prepare for your stages. There’s nothing you can do” Manager told him. And even though it frustrated him and angered him… he knew that it was true.

“Just… please look after her, Manager-Hyung” Jimin asked in a small voice, running his hands through his hair as everyone else looks on in anxiety.

“Of course I will, Jimin. See you in a couple days” he told him before putting the phone down. Jimin threw Jin’s phone back on the bed and hugged his knees to his chest, sulking and worrying by pouting at the other members.

“Not allowed to go?” Jin asked, picking his phone up slowly as if moving faster would set Jimin off. Jimin shook his head before tucking it between his knees where he struggled to keep his emotions together.

“Jimin, Alice isn’t going to let herself be killed. She may look all shy and weak, but she’s one of the strongest people I know” Jeongha told Jimin, but she was looking to Hyungjoon who nodded and gave her a reassuring smile.

“Afterall, she’s got someone special waiting for her” Hoseok walked over to Jimin and put his arm around him, comforting him and teasing him at the same time.

“Hyung, I’m not in the mood” Jimin tried to say in his wobbly voice, but Hobi didn’t let go. The other members came over too, embracing Jimin in a group hug… but he could feel that they were just as scared as he was… Alice had been shot… and he knew exactly who it was! And he knew what he had to do!

Alice had been protecting them all this time… it was time that they saved her…

“I have an idea” he said to the members after they stood back up. And as they looked on in confusion… he told them his plan…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“She will be really tired for a while, but she might not be able to talk” a voice talking in English was the first voice I heard when I was bought back around. A brilliant white, florescent light blinded me as I forced my eyes to open.

“Save… members…” I pushed my mouth to move! I didn’t have time to be laying here while they’re in danger. Manager’s face blocked the light and came in and out of focus and I tried to stay awake.

“Alice, you’re in the hospital. You’ve been…” he stopped talking as I grabbed his arm weakly.

“The members… are in danger… Daisy is going… after them with… a group of sasaeng…” I gulped, looking at Manager with as much attention I could gather in my situation. “You need to move them… before…” I was losing consciousness.

“Daisy? What do you mean Alice?” Manager asked, not fully taking in what I was telling him.

“Move… members…Daisy… attack” I managed to say before blacking out again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Jungkook, wake up. Kookie we need to go” Namjoon shook Jungkook awake in the dead of night. Feeling heavy from being woken from a deep sleep.

“Ah Hyung, let me sleep” Jungkook begged but when he saw the time on his phone, he looked confused at Namjoon who just got Jungkook’s shoes and put them on the floor ready for him. “What’s going on?” he asked Namjoon who got Jungkook’s coat and pulled him to the door.

“I just got a call from Manager. Daisy and the others are going to attack. They have another hotel booked, but we need to leave now” Namjoon told Jungkook whose hair was standing in every direction. But as they got to the elevator, Hyungjoon came running up to them with Jimin and Hobi.

“She’s already in the hotel, she’s with others too” Hyungjoon told them, stopping everyone in their tracks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

It's up! Over an hour late but it was difficult to finish this chapter *0* 

I really tried to make a really good chapter to lead into the two part finale which will be uploaded on Saturday and Sunday (6th & 7th)!!!! It's the showdown between Daisy and the members! It's been a while leading up to these chapters!!! So exciting!!!

Anyways! Imma go have a nap! Still not caught up on sleep!!! *cries in insomnia*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTERS UNTIL THE SEASON 2 FINALE: 2 CHAPTERS

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

xxx