ONE SHOT - DREAM

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

One Shot – Dream

!!!Happy 6th Birthday BTS!!!

“Wake up… Alice… it’s morning…” his soft, sweet voice came into my dreams…

“Not yet” I mumbled, barely awake enough to make sense of my words. I felt pressure on the top of my head where he’d kissed me, a soft hum of laughed breathed against my hair.

“If you don’t wake up, I’ll eat the breakfast all myself” he teased, but it worked waking me as the scent of delicious food filled my nose. When my eyes flickered open, I was greeted with a gorgeous sight.

“Morning” I croaked as Jimin laid beside me in the white sheets of the Airbnb we’d rented for the weekend. The sun was shining behind him casting light around him like he’d just come from heaven! His blonde hair waved around him like a halo! A tired smile filled his beautiful face! What an amazing thing to wake up to!

“Happy anniversary” he said with glee as he shuffled closer under the covers to wrap himself around me. His warmth overwhelming in the summer heat coming through the open balcony window.

“Jimin, too hot!” I whined, writhing under his body but he didn’t move and laughed when I huffed in defeat.

“We should get breakfast before it gets cold, but I only have an appetite for one thing right now” he mumbled playfully against my ear, leaving a kiss on the nape of my neck. He put his hand on the other side of my neck as he nibbled tickling my skin.

“We’ll be late” I giggled as he reached for the bottom of my silk nightie. His hand paused and he sighed against my shoulder where he stayed for a few seconds before lifting his face to look at me.

“I don’t want to move” he pouted but sat up and bounced off the bed, his hair moving in all directions. The tray with breakfast on was at the other side of the one-room apartment. It was a classic build but refurbished recently into a rustic yet modern look. Bare white walls mixed with the open stone wall and shiny floors it was totally my style! Romantic!

“What’s for breakfast?” I asked while following him into the kitchen area. He lifted the silver top off the plates to reveal a full breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages, roasted tomatoes, grilled fruit and toast.

Suddenly feeling very hungry I rushed to place the plates on the dining table as Jimin walked to get cutlery… it was then that I noticed he was barely dressed! Wearing just his linen lounge bottoms with the band of his branded underwear visible above the waistband of his bottoms. His torso, slim yet toned, was glowing under the sun coming through the wall of glass windows and doors that were curtained with white chiffon.

His messy blonde hair made his bare face look more youthful, but the early morning shadow of a beard gave his baby face more edge. As he reached for the plates in the top cupboard the muscle in his back moved like artwork! My eyes watched with pleasure as he turned his head to watch me and as a smirk played on his full lips.

“Like what you see?” he cornily joked causing me to blurt a laugh in disbelief. With a red face, Jimin joined me as I belly laughed at his words by the table. Embarrassed with what he’d said, he buried his face in my hair, his arms around me tightly.

“Aliceeeee” he whined like a child, his hands clutching at the fabric of my nightie. Unable to lift his head, I patted his back but struggled to keep a straight face … but as his hands flattened against my back the mood suddenly changed… he went from just trying to comfort his embarrassment to embrace me.

I felt his nose brush against my nape, his warm breaths tingling down my spine. Through the thin fabric of my nightie, it felt like he was directly touching me as his hands travelled down to my hips, holding me against his body. I was literally drop kicked into the mood!

My hands, which were on his bare arms, travelled up to link behind his head as he lifted his head to look at me. His dark eyes blazing. I don’t know if it’s because it’s our anniversary… or if the mood was stifling!

He reached up and brushed a curl from my face and tucked it behind my ear, his hand lingering on my cheek. His eyes flickered down to my lips, ducked down and kissed me deeply. I pulled on the hair at the back of his neck. Both of us pulling each other to ourselves, like if we were to part, we’d die!

“Bed?” Jimin breathed between the kisses. All thought of food had left my mind as fast as it had entered! I nodded and he scooped me into his arms, wrapping my legs around him as he walked us back to bed…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“The breakfast is cold” Jimin sighed when I exited the bathroom, his hair messier than before. I stifled a shy giggle, drying my hair with a towel while watching Jimin clear up the table. “Want to go out for breakfast?” he asked me when he’d finished. I looked up at the time and failed to stop a smile.

“More like brunch” I said, pointing to the clock. He blushed a little and walked over with a satisfied smirk.

“Let’s get brunch then” he smiled while planting a kiss on my cheek before leaving to have a shower. By the time he’d come out, I was almost ready to leave. Dressed in a crisp white, crochet playsuit. Straightened my hair to my shoulders. Simple yet pretty makeup that I was just putting the finishing touches to.

“You look beautiful, as always” Jimin remarked, looking me up and down with smiling eyes. He had gotten dressed in the bathroom, wearing a white linen button up shirt tucked into caramel coloured shorts that were buckled with a tan leather belt. A complete boyfriend look.

“I’ll take the food back down to the service area while you get ready” I said when I finished my makeup, packing up my Chimmy pouch of products. He nodded and took my pouch from me, looking through it for my sunscreen. “Already packed it in my bag” I told him as I rolled the food out the room. And when I came back upstairs, Jimin was still applying it to his face.

“I have a filming schedule when we get back to Korea, I can’t tan” he said as he patted the white liquid into his cheek.

“Jiminnie, you don’t need to put a huge amount on all at once” I chuckled, watching his face get whiter and whiter. I reached for the kitchen roll and took off a piece, reaching for his face to blotch the excess. He pouted while I did this, probably thinking about their bon voyage shootings. Remembering how each they’d tanned.

“Help with my hair?” he gingerly asked after checking his complexion in the mirror.

“Of course” I beamed, running my hands through his blonde locks. His hair was practically fried for this comeback, but with the masks and treatments, it’s not totally dead. After applying protectant in his hair, I started drying it with the hairdryer, styling it with the brush so it was tamed somewhat.

“Thank you, my love” he said in English, bending down to kiss me quickly. Grabbing our things, we locked up and left for the streets of the Spanish city we were staying in. Scents of coffee from the baristas, amazing food being cooked and served in the restaurants, flowers hanging from the buildings, perfume being sold on stalls and shops.

At ten in the morning, the streets were already pretty full of tourists and townspeople. Jimin was wearing a cap, hiding most of his face, but he’d already been spotted… and I had to act like staff by carrying a camera and filming him… keeping our relationship for two years has been so difficult…

“Jimin! I love you!” a fan called from an apartment above. Jimin pulled the cap further over his head to try and keep himself hidden but by the time we reached the restaurant, we’d already gathered quite a few stragglers.

“Good morning, a table for two?” the waiter asked, looking over our shoulder at the group of fans, who were chanting the BTS fanchant. Jimin nodded and I took out the camera, turning it on Jimin who cleared his throat and stood a little straighter.

We’d planned to compile the clips into two videos. One to put on twitter with just Jimin and another with the clips of us both, private videos of the dates we’d actually managed to keep a secret.

“If you would like to order the brunch, we have a lovely selection of complimentary wine” the waiter said with a professional smile after he’d seated us in a booth the furthest away from the windows. We love a mood reader! From this angle, none of the fans would be able to see us!

“Breakfast brunch for two please, and a bottle of wine of your recommendation please” I said for the both of us since Jimin knew little English. “May we also have two glasses of ice water please?” the waiter wrote what we wanted, nodded a polite goodbye and we were left to ourselves for a while. So, I took out the camera and pointed it at Jimin.

“Really?” Jimin rolled his eyes as he took his cap off, the hair at the back of his neck slightly damp with sweat from the late morning heat.

“How do you feel about our last night in Spain?” I asked, zooming in a little to his face, wanting to capture this moment forever.

“I wish I didn’t have to leave, but I’m happy about going back to the members” he reached for my hand on the table and held it, brushing the back of my hand with his thumb. “It’s been an amazing vacation, and the best anniversary” he didn’t look into the camera, and instead looking to me.

So, I turned the camera and did a peace pose before turning it back to Jimin.

“Your water and wine” the waiter returned with a tray. A bucket of ice that had our wine and two tall glasses of water with ice to keep it cool. “I shall open your wine for you?” the waiter asked when he’d settled everything on our table. I nodded and he popped the cork for us, pouring mine and Jimin’s glasses.

“Thank you” Jimin said in English, taking the glass and tipping the red liquid.

“Your brunch will be just a while longer” the waiter told us before he left again. I filmed Jimin drinking the wine and had an idea. I put the camera on the top of the booth so it could film us both. I raised my glass to Jimin who paused mid-sip.

“Two years down, many more to go” I beamed, and he smiled back.

“To the rest of our lives together” he toasted as we clinked glasses and drank. It was a rather sweet wine compared to others I’d tried over the weekend. Jimin and I had different tastes in alcohol. He liked the strongness, but I liked sweet drinks. This wine was a perfect mix.

After talking together for what seemed like hours. Enjoying our wine and food, which was so amazing! We finally left the restaurant almost two hours later. Some of the fans were sat outside, pretending they were customers but followed us as we left.

“Should we have brought some security?” Jimin asked, peeking over his shoulder to see if they were still following.

“Want to go shopping?” I asked, looking around at the shops and market stalls. He smiled slightly and nodded, but I could tell he was still too aware of the prying eyes. And even a few hours into our day, they still didn’t leave… this was beginning to be too much…

“I think we should call the manager” Jimin said when we sat down for late afternoon drinks and the same four girls were sat on the other side of the outside seating. Manager had come with us with his wife and daughter, so they too could have a vacation, but also to help in case something like this was to happen.

“I think that’s all we can do” I told him, getting out my phone. I dialled his number, but his daughter answered.

“Hello!?” she yelled, ringing out my ear.

“Hello, Da-Eun, can you put your daddy on the phone?” I asked, but there was a paused and, loud music and some muffled voices.

“I’m sorry but daddy is currently drinking grown up drinks and dancing with mummy!” she giggled loudly. I could hear cheers on the other end and his daughter laughed even louder. “I’m going to hang up so I can video daddy!” she yelled and quickly put the phone down…

“I think Manager is drunk…” I told Jimin, looking at my phone, wondering if I should call again.

“We should finish our drinks and head to his hotel, see if we can help with Da-Eunnie” Jimin said, mouthing another drink of his beer. I agreed and we quickly drank our drinks and started for the family hotel the Manager’s family was staying at.

“Oh. My. God” I gasped when we arrived… the sun was barely setting yet Manager and his wife were dancing on the stage, along with many more drunken parents. Their daughter filming them from their table.

“Da-Eun, send me that video later” Jimin told the giggling girl who nodded and continued to film while sipping through the straw of her orange juice. After the song ended, Manager saw us and wobbled drunkenly over with his wife in tow.

“Jiminnie! Alice! This is the best vacation ever!” he greeted us and reach for his empty bottle of beer, tried to drink it but pouted and put it heavily back down. “I need a nap” he slurred and proceeded to pass out on Jimin, who struggled to hold him up under the dead weight.

“Honey! You lightweight! This is why we haven’t had another baby! Your DNA is weak, like your alcohol tolerance!” his wife hit her husbands several times and turned to her daughter, almost falling over in the process. “Baby-ah, I’m sorry but mummy and daddy has drunk too much! Can you remember our hotel room!?” she asked her daughter with hooded eyes.

“Yes mummy!” she replied and took her mothers hand, leading her back to the lobby of the hotel. Jimin and I carried Manager behind them. After struggling to find the key in Manager’s pocket we helped them to bed and left them passed out on the bed. Da-Eun already putting her pyjamas on, ready for an early night… they raised a responsible daughter…

“Let’s get back too, we need to pack” Jimin sighed, rubbing his tired neck in exhaustion.

“It’s been a long day” I joined Jimin in sighing, looking down at the bags of shopping we’d acquired and remembered the stalking fans.

“Yeah, and we’ve got a long flight ahead tomorrow” he groaned, thinking about the many hours we spent on a plane to get here…

“Jimin!” a girl’s voice called from behind us, causing us both to turn around. The same four girls were running straight for us! Bounding down the cobbled street!

“Stop right there!” I warned, getting in front of Jimin but they didn’t stop. They shot forward and before I knew what was happening, Jimin grabbed my hand and dragged me down another alleyway! The girls still followed, screaming Jimin’s name!

We sprinted down the maze-like streets! Trying to lose the fans! After a few minutes of running, we found ourselves near our hotel, hidden in an alcove in the shadows! I put my hand over my mouth to stop my gasping breaths… the girls pounded to a stop, their steps echoing against the narrow street.

“They are definitely staying in that hotel! If we wait outside Jimin will be back!” one of the fans gasped, all of the girls out of breath.

“Yeah! We should go back!” another one said. They were speaking English but had accents, I didn’t know what accent though… they ran back up the street and we were finally safe.

“I thought we got rid of Sasaengs back with Daisy and Aera” I sighed, leaning against the wall in exhaustion.

“Same, let’s get back quickly” Jimin breathed, still holding my hand, we finally made it back to the apartment. I unloaded the bags on the floor and fell back on the bed.

“Alice…” Jimin’s voice called me.

“Yeah?” I replied, taking in the coolness of the evening… but he didn’t answer… I sat up and looked at him… he was holding a cupcake in his hand with a single candle lit… and around the candle was a ring…

 

“I did want to do this at the restaurant, or at dinner… but…” he approached me, a calm smile on his gorgeous face.

“Alice Kang” he said my name in an English way…

“I have loved you since I saw you” he was… proposing… in English…

“You are the light of my life. And I never want to live without you” he said when he reached me. He got to one knee and brandished the cupcake.

“I want to spend the rest of my life by your side. Loving you. Protecting you. In sickness and in health…” he paused when he saw that I was crying! I didn’t expect this! Not while he was active within BTS! But I was so moved! He must have practised this over and over! He smiled happily and wiped away my tears.

“Will you do me the greatest honour, of marrying me?” he finished, holding up the cupcake. I nodded, unable to speak any words, and blew out the candle. He retrieved the ring and easily slid it on my finger. I lunged for him and hugged him! Not wanting to let him go.

“This feels like a dream” I sniffled… so many emotions running through me!

“That’s because it is, baby” his soft voice told me… what? What was he talking about? I looked up, shocked by his words. He was smiling but looked sad. He cupped my cheek with one hand and brushed the wetness away.

“I’m so sorry, but you’re dreaming this” he kept saying but I didn’t understand… I was dreaming? “You’re currently on an operating table, going into cardiac arrest. This is a dream because the bullet has hit an artery” he was scaring me now…

“What are you saying? I’m right here with you” I tried to tell him, but he shook his head. I looked around the room… but something wasn’t right… outside the window… when the curtains moved with the wind… there was nothing there… just pitch blackness…

“I’m so sorry, baby. But you need to make a choice” his soft voice echoed now like we were in a tunnel. What choice!? I don’t understand!? “You need to choose between this…” Jimin looked around and it was like the sun was setting all over again, a pink-orange filter covered my vision.

“Or the real world, where you’re dying in the darkness. Where danger will always follow you because of Jimin’s position in BTS” he said, looking up at the clock… worry on his face. “You have two minutes, baby” he told me and suddenly there was the sound of a clock ticking loudly around us!

“Two minutes!?” I shot a panicked look at Jimin who nodded. I was… dying!? Right now!? But… why!?

 

… Daisy …

 

BTS is in danger!

 

“How do I get back!?” I asked the dream Jimin, who was now looking at me with a calm smile again. He pointed to the window that went into the darkness… Jump? To get back to the members… I needed to jump! Then there was no need to think! If it was between saving the members and being so selfish as to die just to live a fantasy… I was going back!

So, I steadied myself! And bolted for the window! Hopped over the railing! And fell into the darkness!

“Goodbye, my love” he told me in a fading voice… and I opened my eyes to see the brightest light I’d ever seen in my life… and pain all along my right side of my torso…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

And here we go! The BTS 6th-anniversary one-shot story! Though it's basically a dream while Alice was unconscious in the alleyway... which is also quite a spoiler about what is happening in the main story... but I did announce that I was doing a season 3 so Alice can't really die yet... >.> AHEM!!!

Anyways! I have been a fan of BTS since their Boy In Luv MV where I fell in love with them, but I knew about them debuting since I've been in the KPOP scene since 2010 ^w^

However! I was a B.A.P stan (BABY) at the time and didn't pay too much attention... BOY HOW WRONG I WAS!!! I so wish I'd have invested my attention into the group and followed them since debut!!!

And now 5 1/2 (ish) years later and I have been to see them at their Wembley concert, witnessed as they have become the biggest KPOP group, winning all these awards and still rising up the food chain!!! I am so proud to call myself a BTS Army! And I am so proud of the boys and what they've accomplished! I hope they continue to stay healthy! Inspire others! And to be happy through their journey as BTS!!!

<3

#6YearsWithOurHomeBTS

<3

-ESTELLEKPOP

xx